Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2008 :  15:44:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So Sony lost exclusivity for Final Fantasy 13 which is surprising. It makes me happy though, more people get to enjoy the game.

-----
“I with Homer and Fill. We special KGB group, me and Homey and Fill. We have European style, jump in and everybody shoot. Ask later, who still alive."
-Pavel Datsyuk

If you have a problem with a user send me an email in my profile.
Go to Top of Page

james
Advanced Member

Canada
2800 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2008 :  16:12:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seriously?! Wahoo! nintendo is getting their originals back! Can't wait! Hopefully we'll get another Tactics like game for Wii. Maybe one where you have to cast spells and do special attacks by doing crazy arm motions with the wii controler?

"I picked up an electric guitar. What does this signify? I'm going to play some heavy metal riffs and you will die!" -Troublemaker, Red Album, Weezer
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2008 :  16:24:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry let me post some linkage.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/888/888967p1.html

I think its just Final Fantasy 13 to 360 and PS3 for now but I would think it would open more possibilities. Remakes of old FF games on Wii would be cool.

-----
“I with Homer and Fill. We special KGB group, me and Homey and Fill. We have European style, jump in and everybody shoot. Ask later, who still alive."
-Pavel Datsyuk

If you have a problem with a user send me an email in my profile.
Go to Top of Page

killerdx

Canada
290 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2008 :  09:15:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I allredy beat them all like ff9,ff8,ff7,ff6,ff5 and thay are all great game to play but i have to beat ffX2 and ff10 and the newist one.
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2008 :  13:04:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have FF9 and I am stuckbut I love it, prob one of the best FFs I have ever played but my fave would have to be FF10. That game is soo sick! FFX2 was lame. and I havent played the newest one yet. I played the Dirge of Serberis (sorry bad sp) and it was ok, not to into shooting games. I was just playing it because it was Vince, sexy.
Go to Top of Page

killerdx

Canada
290 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2008 :  16:14:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well you are right about that but i think that cloud is the best person to have but in the battel of the bosses with kuja and sepheroth and the boss from tekken 5 jimpachie michiema now that would be a big ass cluster fack..... o and whit i allmost for got nemisis from re3 now that would be a big cluster fack.

EDIT: Just watch the language a bit please - there be kiddies roaming these here forums!

Edited by - Slorg on 18 Jul 2008 04:26:16
Go to Top of Page

killerdx

Canada
290 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2008 :  14:01:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i just love this game like wow.
Go to Top of Page

james
Advanced Member

Canada
2800 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2008 :  15:28:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the trailers for FF13 look amazing! I'm blown away by the graffics in these games. I wish I had the time to play them again. Man, it sucks being responsible...

"You can't stop art!!!"
"You have Satan french kissing the president of America!"
Hamlet 2
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2020 :  18:10:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow... what an old thread, lol...

I was a fan of FFXII after all, it seems. It's not a fan favourite because of the story (totally get it), but I appreciated the expansive world. Espers were a great concept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IC_zGHroeA&t=1152s

FFXV was entertaining. I really liked the idea they were going for. I enjoyed the cooking power-up aspect and the comradery of the four. The story was lacking for this one as well. The game play was pretty fun once you got the hang of it. However, I didn't like how the world got more constraining at the end. I thought that was a strange creative call...

FFVII Admittedly, we have had this sitting by the PS for months and I haven't had time to play. My husband enjoyed it, though, neither of us were able to play the original. Has anyone had a chance to pick the remake up?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000