Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

ElvenRaptor

USA
91 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2005 :  09:23:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This may not be what the mod had in mind when putting this up, but its 'fantasy' and it is a 'game', so I'll take a guess that its allowed.

Anyway, getting to the point after boring you: Who all has played these games? (Legend of Zelda) And what did you think?

My favorites of the series are definitely "Ocarina of Time" and "A Link to the Past".

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2005 :  15:28:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me definetly me played these. Haha some of my favorite games for sure.

Go to Top of Page

Haralion

Canada
959 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2005 :  16:01:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what was the second one's name on the ols nes? that one was my favorite( something LInk i think....)

"Pain is temporary, film is forever" , Peter Jackson
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2005 :  16:13:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it might have been link to the past prolly not though i usualy get these confused. Also this the fantasy section since when does zelda not count as fantasy!

Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2005 :  18:07:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love Zelda!!! Defiantly one of my all time favourite games...

let's see there was The Legend of Zelda on the NES--87, The Adventures of Link (Zelda II)--88, A Link To The Past on the Super Nintendo consol--91, Link's Awakening on the GB--93, Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 64--98, Majoria's<sp?> Mask-- i think that came out for the 64 in 2000, and the new one's that came out is Wind Waker for the Game cube and The four sword's Adventure for the GBA...

Wow link's been popular... but my all time favourite of those has to be A link to the past ..one of the first games ive ever played

“We pity him. We hate him. We fear him – all because there is a little of him in each of us, though we admit it to ourselves only in the darkest part of the night.”—Justarius
Go to Top of Page

ElvenRaptor

USA
91 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2005 :  23:56:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep. Its definitely a good series. Now if they'd make more "A Link to the Past" and "Ocarina of Time" style games in the series, I'd be in Zelda heaven. Althought the other games are enjoyable, they're just not replayable a lot. Thankfully, I think I'll be getting that in the upcoming one: "The Legend of Zelda: Tears of Sorrow".

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2005 :  03:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought four sword's was the new zelda game i wasn't aware there was another one coming out... I suppose it'll be for the game cube, though...

“We pity him. We hate him. We fear him – all because there is a little of him in each of us, though we admit it to ourselves only in the darkest part of the night.”—Justarius
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2005 :  05:14:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The graphics look amazing, it looks so good im almost considering buying a gamecube just for this game, looks like its going back to old school zelda. Let me find from screen shots.

Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2005 :  05:16:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stuff like this is hard to pass up.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/920769_20040511_screen003.jpg

Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2005 :  06:37:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
truly beautiful...

if only they would make it for the other consols, too

Go to Top of Page

ElvenRaptor

USA
91 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2005 :  21:16:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think its pretty obvious as to why I want that game.

Go to Top of Page

Haralion

Canada
959 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2005 :  17:25:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you know what? i just found a nes emulator with 960 games and both old zelda's or in it....so frieking cool!!!!!

"Pain is temporary, film is forever" , Peter Jackson
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2005 :  02:04:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i literally just came from watching G4TV.com (does anybody else watch that?) and they had a sneak preview of the new Zelda game it looks totally awesome ... they said that its coming out in November... now I’m SERIOUSLY thinking about getting a gamecube for Christmas ...that or maybe the PSP--i haven't really decided

It looked like they had some dragon Vanhelsing-like creatures in it, the Gorons are in it, those damn skulltulas, and i think Link was riding a wart hog or something.. hmmm...anyways it looks awesome

i just hope there will be some voice-overs in it because im really sick of reading all the dialog

im glad to see that the gamecube is finally coming out with a litte more mature games

Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2005 :  22:31:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update: Does anyone watch “E3” (Electronic Entertainment Expo)? It’s where they unveil new videogames for the upcoming year (over 1000 games). One of the most-talked of games this year was “Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess” it looks truly amazing. The trailer was awesome, and Link actually turns into a wolf, which (I believe) carries around this princess.

Nintendo, of course, is one of the most secretive about their games, and they aren’t revealing much about Zelda, but if you want to check it out, watch E3 on G4techtv May 17-20 at 7:00-9:00. Happy watching!

Go to Top of Page

Woggie

USA
1035 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2005 :  23:19:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is that a Directv channel?

Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2005 :  02:46:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don’t know, I have only have Starchoice and Bell…let me find it….

Okay, Channel 514 for Starchoice (as TECHTV)
Channel 354 for Directv (as G4TV)

And I’m sorry for the Bell owners because I couldn’t find it (I only use my Starchoice satellite —just scroll down the guide and look for the name, which is probably along the lines of TECHTV or G4TV…)

And you can watch live from 7-9 or watch it again from 10-12

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000