Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2005 :  05:08:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, I think an obvious one were missing here would be Final Fantasy. So does anyone play it besides me? Does anyone have a favourite?

“We pity him. We hate him. We fear him – all because there is a little of him in each of us, though we admit it to ourselves only in the darkest part of the night.”—Justarius

Joker
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2005 :  18:51:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
3 is my favourite.I also think it's one of the best games ever made.
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2005 :  19:34:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ff4 i think... i can never get the ones between japanese and american right so its the one with Kain and Cecil... That has to be my fav...

Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2005 :  04:06:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I havent played all the final fantasy games but out of the ones i've played I'd say my favourite was FFX...It had great graphics and, like all of the final fantasy genre, an awesome storyline

“We pity him. We hate him. We fear him – all because there is a little of him in each of us, though we admit it to ourselves only in the darkest part of the night.”—Justarius
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2005 :  02:04:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While techincaly you gotta own the game to do this i would get a snes emulator and get ff4j and ff6 those two are like... my favorite FF ever! Better then FFX defiently in my opinion, but FFVIII was pretty darn good too...

Go to Top of Page

Gerard
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2005 :  03:05:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry guys but none of the games touch FFVII. I know i sound like a typical fanboy but FFVII was my first RPG. And it will always hold a special place in my heart!
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2005 :  12:55:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The ones i listed above yours will always be my favorite. You dont know FF until you played those.

Go to Top of Page

Immolatus

USA
135 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2006 :  15:22:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In my opinion Final Fantasy 2 (american numbering system) is not only the best FF game, but may well be the best video game ever. I have played through each FF game several times and they are all awesome. I also really enjoyed Final Fantasy 8. This game usually is disliked by most fans, but there were several aspects of the game that I found to be really innovative and cool, plus I enjoyed the characters. Sidenote: Has anyone played the Squaresoft game Vagrant Story? I absolutely love that game and have played through it at least 7 times on the same saved game file, it is incredible.
Go to Top of Page

goladith
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2006 :  22:09:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sirch

ff4 i think... i can never get the ones between japanese and american right so its the one with Kain and Cecil... That has to be my fav...

that was FF2 in the states. that is omne of my favorites too though, along with FF5 and FF7
Go to Top of Page

lathspellvash
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2006 :  23:36:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Technically I've only played X, but if Kingdom Hearts counts I'd probably say that. I also like VII:Advent Children a lot (I'm even making my Tifa outfit right now!

Never get between someone and their pudding!
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  09:08:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL though it has final fantasy chracters in it, I'm not sure that Kingdom Hearts counts. But it is a very good game! You should open a thread about it.

Go to Top of Page

NightFall
Starting Member

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  12:56:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I think the best video game EVER.....would be tetris. I hate FF.

When in doubt...run like hell!
Go to Top of Page

emerald_fire2065

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2006 :  10:33:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan. I have FF6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 10-2. I would play FF11, but can't afford the internet costs. Which is annoying, because it's just the sort of thing I'd like: an online gaming community. Darn those internet fees.

I think out of all of them I'd say Final Fantasy 7 is my favourite. I'm big on story plots, and I think that story quite deep and stuff. And I think it's fair to say that FF7 is the most popular, when you consider all the sequels and prequels it has (Dirge of Cerberus, Advent Children, etc).

(Above images made by me)

Edited by - emerald_fire2065 on 30 Jul 2006 10:33:29
Go to Top of Page

Quallen
Starting Member

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2006 :  17:01:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by emerald_fire2065

I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan. I have FF6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 10-2. I would play FF11, but can't afford the internet costs. Which is annoying, because it's just the sort of thing I'd like: an online gaming community. Darn those internet fees.

I think out of all of them I'd say Final Fantasy 7 is my favourite. I'm big on story plots, and I think that story quite deep and stuff. And I think it's fair to say that FF7 is the most popular, when you consider all the sequels and prequels it has (Dirge of Cerberus, Advent Children, etc).

I love FF. My favorites go in this order...8,10,7,10-2,9. I can't wait to play Dirge of Cerberus.
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2006 :  19:11:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well FF2 remains my favorite, im playing through FF7 on PC and cant get enough of it of course and then ill be off to play FF8 on the comp! ^^ All lovely games seriously one of the best gaming series ever.

Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2006 :  21:39:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by emerald_fire2065

Does anyone watch "filter"? It airs on G4 techtv and people can go to their website and vote on what they consider to be the most popular of a certain topic. For example, they did a Final Fantasy themed show on what the fans consider to be the most popular game in the series. As it turned out, FF7 came out on top and FF10 was second.

They also had a segment on the coolest Final Fantasy character but I forget the outcome...I remember Auron was in the top ones, though.

But let me warn you that it seems the show has changed since I last saw it. Now it focuses on other things more than they does on videogames, which used to be their main focus in the past. I don't really like the new host either...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000