Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2009 :  01:50:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Or four part, it depends on how Cresendo turns out Sorry for not getting back to this thread till now rosekitty Man did I keep u waiting a long time,lol

Cresendo of Swords is off to a great start. Now that the war has arrived officialy the real fun begins

"If Edward is a boy why does he sparkle like a princess in a tyara?"(SNL)

"Stepheanie Meyer's Edward and friends are NOT vampires. They are Sparklepire's" (SatyrPhil Brucato, writer for Realms of Fantasy mag)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2009 :  02:31:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(())
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2009 :  16:20:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only thing is it also means I am going to have to start killing off some characters. I have too many, some of them need to go. I have already desided that one of the brothers is going to die, Loroedor I think, he's the eldest. The elf Mage Malakarn will also pass on, and Isioi...I dont know who else...it will come to me though I'm sure. Its a very hard disision though since I've become rather attached to all of them

"Stepheanie Meyer's Edward and friends are NOT vampires. They are Sparklepire's" (SatyrPhil Brucato, writer for Realms of Fantasy mag)
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2010 :  01:34:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the tip Jen

The Symphony of War is edited at last, few Now I can consentrate solely on Cresendo of Swords I now also have time to complete editing the first one and get the writers quarry together. I'm going to take it in to my old Writers Craft teacher and have him look at it The quarry I mean

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2010 :  01:42:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GL 2 U DM my thoughts and prayers R W/ U
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2010 :  19:15:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fiz, and get this. My dad found the book I was looking for. The one that lists all the publishing houses and agents in Canada. One of them, Insomnia press, takes unsolisited manuscripts. U send a chapter into them through mail and they deside from there whether they want to publish it or not. Best part is they're in London! Yay!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2010 :  02:04:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am just curious.... What is the latest news on this DM? I am wondering when we get to read this story?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2010 :  12:03:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I need a day where I can just sit without father and work on the first one, just some minor touch ups and then I have to either print it all again or just switch out some pages. I am hopeing I can just switch out pages because that would be awsome and save paper. Then I have to get my writers quary together and refine it. Then I need to send it out. I will also send a chapter in to Insomniac. After that its a waiting game I'm afraid. I know its takeing a long time and it prob seems that I'm not trying all that hard but just bare with me ok?.

Oh and I'm thinking about posting the map of Morlaron here so u can take a look at the world the story is set in

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2010 :  22:42:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok.......

"It was a weapon similar to no, it wasn't. Actually it was no, it wasn't that either. It was closer to... almost a... rather it was sort of a Lance, that's it! A Lance! And it was quite good against dragons."

Fizban the Fabulous, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Edited by - Fizban Who on 12 Feb 2010 22:43:13
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2010 :  15:29:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alright well here is the map that I promised. Here is Morlaron:

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2010 :  16:40:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm Drooling!!!!
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2010 :  22:31:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol Fiz man This is just a rough that I threw together on the computer but its pretty good considering its the only map I have ever done When it came to these books I just had to have one so I could always know where stuff was and not have to guess about direction. I might change the date at the top though...not sure yet

Well I finished putting my writers quary together today. I think its pretty good but I'll be takeing it in to Fetter 2morrow so he can help me make it perfect I got to chapter ten today in my first book and its as I thought I have to reprint the entire thing because I have touch ups still to do on every page Oh well what ever I got to do I'll have the remaining chapters done by tomorow. So then I'll print it up, on one of my dads happy days to be on the safe side And then it will just be a matter of sending it out to anyone and everyone I possibly can, then I wait and see what happens

You want to hear somthing my dad thinks I'm being a total idiot putting all this stuff about my book on here cause one of you guys might steel my idea. He says I have way too much faith in people. I felt like telling him no I just have faith in you guys but I didnt want to start an argument.

Edited by - dark mage on 17 Feb 2010 00:43:13
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2010 :  00:56:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your vote of confidence DM, I do not think I have the real patience to be a writer. I type too fast and make way too many typos then I get frustrated to have to go back and correct them....
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2010 :  01:02:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I make a lot of mistakes too but thats just because I've always been a really bad speller Its a lot of work but its rewarding. Besides that I havent given away any real plot stuff here, or atleast not enough for anyone to take it and use it them selves. If anyone did steal a few ideas from here it wouldnt really be my book.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2010 :  01:15:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well you have no worries from me kiddo....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000