Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2010 :  17:18:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do u mean over writen Moon? And as for the spelling I always leave that to the very end when the whole thing is finished

"If Edward is a boy why does he sparkle like a princess in a tyara?"(SNL)

"Stepheanie Meyer's Edward and friends are NOT vampires. They are Sparklepire's" (SatyrPhil Brucato, writer for Realms of Fantasy mag)
Go to Top of Page

Moon Crazed
Advanced Member

USA
5149 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2010 :  17:22:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, it's just something that my english teachers always get on to me for, so I recognize it. It normally happens when you're intent on perfection in description. It's when you have so many descriptive adjectives that it messes with the flow. It doesn't happen that much in yours, but it happens once or twice. And I never thought it was a bad thing.

And do you want me to go through and spell check it? I'm known around here as the grammar nazi.

"Fear not what you may read, but what you may not."
"Hah! Your aims as rotten as your meatballs!"
"NARCOLEPSY!"
"Stupid Newlyweds and their fireworks. Just like a kid on the fourth of July."
-Kalowen
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2010 :  00:10:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh I see, humph, funny none of my teachers ever said anything like that. I dont find it such a bad thing either I mean look at authors like Token and King, it worked well for them didnt it? LOL

And ya dont have to do that, I'll take care of it

"Stepheanie Meyer's Edward and friends are NOT vampires. They are Sparklepire's" (SatyrPhil Brucato, writer for Realms of Fantasy mag)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2010 :  00:16:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"do you want me to go through and spell check it? I'm known around here as the 'grammar nazi'."

((Then I am very surprised that you have not been all over me and some of my stuff MC. I 'knowed' Ive been just atrocious!!! ))

Go to Top of Page

Moon Crazed
Advanced Member

USA
5149 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2010 :  00:38:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Be glad that you can't hear what I'm thinking then. In my mind, I'm all over it.

"NARCOLEPSY!"
-Kalowen
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2010 :  00:38:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol Fiz man

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2010 :  00:40:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Moon Crazed
Advanced Member

USA
5149 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2010 :  10:29:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*pats head* It's okay, Fiz, we forgive you.

"NARCOLEPSY!"
-Kalowen
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2010 :  13:13:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not yet Luchi but I'm working on it. Believe me if and when it does you lot will be among the first to know

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2010 :  14:37:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(("The young shadow elf forced his eyes away back toward the camp, for fear that if he continued looking into the dark he would go mad with hate and charge back to the fallen city that same night to exact his vengence. His eyes found Mina where she sat not far away with Gold beard and the three knights. There was his one comfort. He still had her and his friends. They would see him thew to the end, aid him in his grief and his pain. Though his brothers passing had left a hole in his heart, his soul, and his life, while he still had them he would never be truly alone. He was awake long past the rest of them had gone to sleep remembering his brother and the home that he was likely never to see again. When at last sleep did steel upon him dawn was a mere three hours away."))

I read it a bit slower these last two times DM, and this is great! Once I took my time it fell into place. The battle scenes were good. When I finally get to read of the background of all the characters more it will all fall into place. And I am glad I was wrong about the Minotaur!!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Apr 2010 16:43:20
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2010 :  16:45:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm glad to hear that Fiz man and thanks Why on earth would I have placed the Minotaur with Dracus? That would have been no fun at all

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2010 :  11:03:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am glad DM, for some strange reason I am somewhat attached to the Minotaur now Go figure!!! Lol!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 16 Apr 2010 11:04:48
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2010 :  12:49:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, I find it a shame that their not realy used all that much in the fantasy novels that I've read. And usualy they are not very pleasent characters when u do run into them so I desided I would place them in a different light

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2010 :  13:37:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why not huh?!? It seems to work for vampires!!!

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 16 Apr 2010 13:38:10
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2010 :  16:17:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol Fiz man diference is that Vampires have a lot of stuff writen about them, where as Minotaurs have almost none

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000