Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2005 :  12:53:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

As you've probably noticed, the design of the site has had a little refresh in the last few days (a long overdue update since the previous design dated from 1997!).

The update was completed late Friday (GMT), but since then some of you may have noticed some weirdness with the forums. Unfortuantely, when the update went live, an older version of the forum database from our development server was included. This was probably a week or so out of date, which meant that some posts and registrations made since then weren't showing up.

Today (Sunday) we've restored the forum database as it stood on Friday at the time the new site was launched. This will result in any posts/registrations made between then and midday Sunday (GMT) being lost. Sadly, this was unavoidable as we felt it was better to restore over a week's worth of posts/registrations at the expense of 1.5 days worth.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for helping make the site the premiere forum on the Internet for all things Dragonlance movieish.

Regards,

Ben Craig
DLMS Administrator

P.S. If all goes well, we should have some exciting news in the coming weeks... stay tuned

Neddo-35

87 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2006 :  03:27:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey not shur wher to put this, but i was hopeing we could get a chatroom on the site so we could chat with other dl fans aswell as the forums. plz think about it

“If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because he fear the pain of loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater”

“I wanted to tell her that sometimes, in my long sleep, I dreamt of her,” he said softly.

“New roads demand a hoopak…no road is ever old”
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2006 :  16:36:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, your post may have been more suitable for the “Questions or Concerns” thread, as it is not an announcement. No worries, though! But I think your best bet is to ask Ben (our administrator) directly.

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Hi All,

Sirch is doing a great job and fielding and answering questions, but you can also submit them directly via the contact form on the site if you want.

We'll do our best to take on board suggestions for how things can be improved.

Ben Craig
Editor, Dragonlance Movie Site

“We pity him. We hate him. We fear him – all because there is a little of him in each of us, though we admit it to ourselves only in the darkest part of the night.”—Justarius
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000