Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2009 :  12:27:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey DM: do you remember me asking Scann Man about saving his stuff? You may want to consider saving yours to a CD or a USB drive also. Since lately there has been a rash of PC screw ups …….

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Jan 2009 12:39:57
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2009 :  14:44:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Humm good idea Fiz man. Best not to risk it the way my comp has been lately.

New character Ivan the Ghost Hand. What do you think? Good name for a famous thife?

If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it does it still make a sound?

Edited by - dark mage on 26 Jan 2009 16:58:04
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  18:52:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For a 'five finger fred' sounds fine to me DM.

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  20:40:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awsomeness, he is going to be great fun to develope.

If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it does it still make a sound?
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2009 :  00:51:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....can't wait to read it.....

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2009 :  01:39:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you may soon get the chance Fiz, I was looking for publishers today and I have narrowed it down to two possibilitys. Fingers crossed.

Go to Top of Page

Gemsamay

Germany
970 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2009 :  05:15:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slorg

Just avoid princesses and "chosen ones" at all costs please.

haha I love you Sirch.. I agree

Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood bar wench!
and her trusty sidekick!

Save the Earth, it's the only place with wine and chocolate!
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2009 :  14:30:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, well no fear of that Trying to keep this all cleishay (sp fix later) free , and doing a pretty good job so far, I think.

I'm in trouble again See Ive got to the point in the second book where Mina has travled North to find King Hogan and the exact location of Lord Dracus. She has learned that Hogan trusts very few people and keeps only his personal guard close to him. So she has desided that to garner new information about Dracus's wereabouts she must join the personal guard. But you either have to have served under Hogan for atleast ten years or save his life in order to enter the ranks of his personal guard. But I cant figure out a propper senario in which she could save Hogans life. Any ideas, I wont shoot anything down this time I swear

Edited by - dark mage on 23 Mar 2009 16:20:48
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  01:42:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been meaning to ask DM, How goes the book???

Edited by - Fizban Who on 22 May 2009 01:43:52
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  16:37:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the book goes good I have resolved all writeing problems for The Symphony of War but I have not gotten The Music of Darkness back from Fetter

Got the book back from Fetter and he loved it! All I got to do is go over it with a fine tooth comb, and make some of the adjustmants he sudjested and then its off to look for publishers have ur fingers crossed for me guys

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"

Edited by - dark mage on 24 Jun 2009 22:06:11
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2009 :  22:49:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You bet DM, and that is great news indeed! Remember you are going to autograph my copy!!!
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2009 :  23:32:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For sure Fiz man

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2009 :  23:46:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool!
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2009 :  14:17:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still looking for an agent. I've gone to web sights that have told me to look for a book that lists agents, but no title, and in Writers mag's and so far no success in locateing one, none at all. But I have found a publishing house in Toronto that looks promiceing since its so close to me Random House Once I have some money coming in I will work harder to find an agent

Symphony of War is nearing completion and the Cresendo of Swords is brewing as we speak

Go to Top of Page

rosekitty
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2009 :  23:01:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Music of Darkness a three part serise
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: