32527 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2015 :  19:12:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kala looked upon her mother quizzically**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2015 :  01:12:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Lance arrived at the Inn to find Drisk and his family enjoying breakfast, Dane sat with them. Seeing him Dane rose to his feet* "Good morning Lance"
"Morning Dane"
"Ah Lance my friend will you be joining us?" *asked Drisk*
"Sadly no my friend I ate before I left home. Dane could I have a privet word with you?"
"Of course" *Dane bowed to his charges then followed Lance over to the far end of the bar*
"There might be trouble Dane. Martz tells me you met his Lieutenant?"
"Indeed, what`s he done?"
"Perhaps nothing but Martz is worried he may have poisoned the Generals ear dispite his orders"
"Do you have a plan?"
"Well I had thought to tell you to go to Heaven and wait there for the Paladins but my wife wisely suggested that you might move Drisk and his family to the Temple grounds under the care of the Order. They, your men and yourself would be safe there until this situation is sorted out"
"That is a good plan I will follow it"
"Good. I will wait here while you explain then walk with all of you to the Temple" *Dane nodded and walked back to Drisks table to explain what was happening. Lance kept a watchful eye on the door*

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2015 :  11:36:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As he rode hard he apologized to 'kalana' the horse for doing so to her**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2015 :  01:14:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Lance saw Drisk nod out of the corner of his eye and saw him lead his daughter and granddaughter upstairs. Lance was beginning to believe they might be in the clear when one of Danes men signaled him over to the window where he could clearly see four or five armed Minotaur wearing the uniform of the Imperial League making their way to the Inn* "Damn it to the Abyss"
"What should we do?"
"Dane is the Captain here not me but that said go to him and leave them to me"
"You`re sure?"
"Yes I am. They would not hesitate to harm you but they might second guess with me. I know what I`m doing"
"I hope so. Good luck" *this said Danes men went to stand with him. Lance heaved a sigh then stepped outside to face the soldiers who stopped at the sight of him*
"You will find no enemy here, go back"

((Hope you dont mind Fiz man. I just wanted a little action. No worries Fiz man I remember ))

Edited by - dark mage on 27 Aug 2015 00:33:18
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2015 :  20:18:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((oooohhhhhh! somebody getting bored? LOL!!!! ...just remember that "THE INN" is still sacred ground and no fighting has been allowed in it since it's inception Kiddo ))

**Martz finally came up to his troops and was halted before them**

"I'm War Marshall 'Martz Dasrenvair' and Commander of the "5th Imperial Legion, 25th Garrison. And I'm here to have a conference with General Martock!"

**He shouted at the lead guards**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 27 Aug 2015 12:15:35
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2015 :  13:47:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We will see for ourselves. Stand aside"
"I will not. Go back or you will force me to become unfriendly" *the soldiers laughed at this and Lance drew his sword, his grandfathers sword* "I was not making jest"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2015 :  18:34:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Martz was standing at attention before General Martock after Reporting to him, He had refrain from saying anything. He had to wait until the General spoke first. But Martz felt his Axe humming lowly**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2015 :  01:14:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*The soldiers appeared momentarily shaken but soon regained their confidence as their leader smirked* "Do you know to whom you are talking? We are soldiers of the Imperial League"
"I know well who you are and I know well why you are here but I will not allow you to pass. I do not expect you to know my name but I would hope that the name Kalas would ring true to you or better the name of Martz Dasrenvair" *the faces of the five minotar darkened*
"How do you know of them?"
"I am Lance Dasrenvair, son of Kalas and father of Martz. I am also nephew of General Orin and Captain Marz Stonesheild of the Army of Mithas. The men you seek are my friends and I will die before you touch them"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2015 :  06:55:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"So War Marshall Martz Dasrenvair and Commander of the 5th Imperial Legion, 25th Garrison. What do I owe in the honor of you presence and that whatever you have could not wait until we reached Solace?"

"Sir, I come to try to avoid a major mistake to take place..."

**General Martock rose his hand to quiet Martz**

"You are here because of Captain Dane and his men who are under the command of General Orin of the Army of Mithas and who are in Solace at this time"

**Martz looked somewhat shocked and General Martock grinned**

"I would be a very poor General if I did not know about my officers under my command, now would I not?"

"Yes Sir"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2015 :  13:27:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*The five looked at one another for a while then all raised their hands and began to turn away. Their leader turned back only slightly* "This is not over" *Lance watched them go till he could no longer see them then returned to the Inn*
"Have they gone?" *asked Dane*
"Yes but we should move quickly" *he turned to Drisk and his family, his eyes settled on Primist* "I am sorry, this was not meant to happen"
"It is alright Sir Lance it was not your fault" *she smiled at him and Lance turned back to Dane*
"Come" *Dane nodded and followed after Lance with his men close behind, Drisk and his family betwixt them*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2015 :  21:01:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**It was not long before Martz was on his way back to Solace. Malora came up to her father from hiding**

"Thank you my father for not telling him"

**General Martock had a very large grin**

"Not a problem my daughter"

** When Lance, Dane, Drisk and his family reached the bottom of the spiral stairway of "The Inn" they saw the five minotaur of The Imperial League talking with Luca and some of his people**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 28 Aug 2015 21:04:02
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2015 :  02:20:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Name of the Abyss" *Lance cursed as he and the others ducked into the shadow of the massive Vallenwood tree. Thinking quickly Lance smiled* "We will just have to go in the back way. Follow me" *drawing his sword again Lance led the way around to the back entrance of the temple grounds. After confering with two of the Paladins Lance returned to Dane* "Its all settled. You will be safe here. I must go find my son and see what has happened. I will meet you all here again later"
"I thank you for your assistance Lance" *said Dane*
"I could not have done less. Take care" *Lance bypassed the front entrance and exited through the gardens*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2015 :  12:00:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Luca was still talking to the Lieutenant and the four warriors when Martz rode up**

"You have a lot of explaining to do Lieutenant!"

**Shouted Martz in a commanding voice when he did**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2015 :  00:35:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Lance came upon the scene just as his son halted and dismounted. He spared a greeting for his brother and went to stand next to him and observe his sons next actions*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2015 :  11:15:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**When the other four Minotaurs saw Martz, they came to attention and the Lieutenant did so as well**

"Well!?!"

**Martz growled at the man almost nose to nose to him**

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 59 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000