Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2009 :  17:18:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Horay for Kalas and Rosemarta, this will be fun))

*Rosemarta had flown alone before and had enjoyed it but being with Kalas made it even better. She smiled at Kalas and held his hand tighter. Looking below she could see the forest begining to thin, a sign that they were nearing the sea*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2009 :  19:09:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas rapped his free arm around Rosemarta waist and drew her closer then smiled**

"Now this is the way to travel My Dear Beloved Wife"

**He held her tight**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2009 :  22:00:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him* "Better then horses, boats or wagons thats for sure. If only we could live up here, what freedom"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2009 :  23:36:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas smiled, Rosemarta is in her element. She is of the same kind of entity as Kalowen, Piper and Moon! Is it any wonder that she loves it up here? Too bad The Minotaur race doesnt have any wings! Just think of the possibilities!!!! Kalas chuckled out loud as he thought of this but Rosemarta heard him**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 06 Jul 2009 23:37:02
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2009 :  23:54:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and her eyes wanderd below* "The only problem would be all we would be leaveing behind below"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  00:09:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**They were coming up to the seaside now and Kalas directed them to where a beauiful lagoon was and there a lone cottage stood**

"There it is My Beloved, our little place for a week or more"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 07 Jul 2009 00:10:08
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  00:13:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It lookes beautiful Kalas. I cant wait to see the inside" *the two began a slow decent*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  00:20:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Before they landed, Kalas took Rosemarta in his arms in carrying fashion**

"I have to carry you over the threshold first My Dear "

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  00:27:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him* "Of course, I would not have it any other way my husband" *she kissed him as they landed and twisted the bracelent on her wrist, the wings faded*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  00:35:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Holding her in his arms, Kalas walked around a little to give Rosemarta a view of the area then he walked to the main doorway of the cute little cottage**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  00:52:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta's eyes swept the first floor. Sitting room on the left, dineing room and kitchen to the right and a small staircase ahead of them, leading up to the second floor* "Its more beautiful then I thought it would be" *she smiled up at him* "Well now that we are here my love what do you want to do first?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  00:59:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Do you know how to swim, My Dear?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  01:03:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I do, very well in fact. But I regret to say I have been with out propper swim wear for quite some time my love"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  01:15:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**A huge smile came to Kalas face and he waves his eyebrows**

"Do not fret my sweet I have thought of it, you really did not think that I would want us outside swimming with just our smiles on do you? *Chuckle* as great as that sounds!!!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  01:20:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "In that case my love a swim sounds wonderful" *she gave him a kiss*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  01:26:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Good, I have a couple of swim ware in my back pack"

**He carried her upstairs to the bedroom**

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly