Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2009 :  00:54:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((HEATING UP??? or the dial up??? ))

**He loved this, it was just so sad that it will be over in a couple of days and back to the harsh world**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2009 :  01:01:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*As Rosemarta continued kissing him, her mind began to wander to a few days from now when they would have to leave. She was quick to banish these thoughts and she focused only on her husband. Nothing existed beyond him here. She incriesed the passion of her kiss slightly*

((the dial up bleh))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"

Edited by - dark mage on 01 Sep 2009 01:02:42
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2009 :  01:07:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Noticing her passion of her kiss, Kalas responded equally and forgetting his previous thoughts**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2009 :  01:18:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Take me, Kalas my love" *breathed Rosemarta when their lips parted*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2009 :  01:27:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He promptly picked her up in his arms and carried her to their room**

**later on as they were on their backs looking out through the 'Skylight' Kalas spoke up**

"My Rose, do you remember that evening the first time I embraced you?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 01 Sep 2009 22:38:00
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2009 :  21:19:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Yes I remember. It was the second day of our journy to Wayreth. I had gone in to the woods to be alone with my fears. So much was troubleing me" *she turned to her side to look at him* "But when you held me all of that didnt seem to matter anymore. I felt safe. I remember how I longed for you never to let go because this was before we told one another how we felt" *she placed a hand upon Kalas's arm, feeling its strength as she had many times before*

((how would u sugest I re enter into the war that has started? seeing as how I am 7 pgs behind and I have no idea where my characters are))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2009 :  22:12:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That was the same evening that my brother saved you from the goblin and When you took Par Salain's knife that was aimed for me, I thought I lost you"

((DM if you are going to get mad at anyone let it be me. Do get mad at NM we just got caught up in it. I should have had better control of it. But before I knew it Solace was at war. I was barely able to insert Khurn and Angelique into it and they haven't done anything yet. If I had half a brain I should have taken Morgen and Gremelkin with Khurn since they were with him last. Whatever you do please do not be mad at me for long or leave DLMS I am Sorry))

(( Akoran has changed his ways and is now fighting with us against the army that was was in for a woman 'Shade' who has control of the invading army. A western and norther front. The western one has been stopped by Arial and Lucius, now we just have the north and the 'Hawkmen'))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 02 Sep 2009 22:32:47
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2009 :  22:32:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta moved closer to place her arm across Kalas's chest* "I know, and I fully expected to die. What would you have done if Grail had not saved me?"

((I'd rather be mad at him I'm not mad at you Fiz, I dont think I ever could be. And I'm not leaving DLMS dont be ridiculous))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2009 :  22:46:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I had just found you, we confessed our feelings for each other the night before. I do not know, I would not be the same..."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2009 :  23:04:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta kissed her husbands chest gently* "Thank the gods Grail was there"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2009 :  23:10:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes a true and a faithful friend if there ever was one"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 02 Sep 2009 23:10:53
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2009 :  23:16:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Indeed" *she looked up at him* "Well should we get dressed and go my love?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2009 :  23:27:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He turned his head to her, smiled mischievously**

"Last one fully dress makes lunch!!!"

**He jumped out of bed and rapidly pulled on his loin cloth**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 02 Sep 2009 23:28:15
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2009 :  23:46:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed and rappidly sliped on her own undergarments and then the blue dress Mayvel had made her* "You cant beat a mage when it comes to speed my love"

((sorry facebook))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2009 :  23:53:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"ha ha, did you use magic?"

((NP DM ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 02 Sep 2009 23:54:28
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic