Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2009 :  00:49:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

**As the ship came closer to the pier both Rosemarta and Kalas saw a couple of sea otters leisurely pass on by**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 28 Jul 2009 00:34:31
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  00:38:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at the little creaturs, enjoying the pleasent distraction they made*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  00:43:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"If you ever get a chance My Rose, you should observe the antics of those little ones. The are fun to watch"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  00:48:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"If the oportunity ever arises I shall indeed, for I cant say that I've ever had the pleasure" *as if they knew they were being talked about the two otters rolled over twice and then dived. Rosemarta chuckled*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  00:54:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh yes you must My Rose, they can be most entertaining"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  01:01:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I dont doubt it" *while she said this the otters surfaced again and continued on their way*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  01:05:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"CAST OUT THE LINES AND LOWER ALL SAILS!!"

**Suddenly yelled Ogwen**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 28 Jul 2009 01:07:05
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  01:11:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Caught slightly off guard Rosemarta jumped but soon regained her composure, blushing slightly*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  01:17:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas chuckled**

"She can be very thunderous at times, My Wife"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  01:22:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed* "So I've noticed"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  01:27:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Sail with her for awhile and you get used to it, her sister is the same way.... must be a family trait!....ha ha haa!!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  01:32:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Must be" *Rosemarta chuckled*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  01:44:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"My Rose you are aware that Kurii, is her sister right?"

**Kalas said very lowly**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 28 Jul 2009 01:44:26
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  01:54:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Yes my love of that I am aware" *she smiled at him* "Why? Were you still expecting me to be jelous?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2009 :  02:07:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I was not sure if that would be an issue or not. Before I met you I knew it was over between her and I. I just wanted to be sure you knew that"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000