Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  22:30:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta's eyes swept the three masted sailing ship and she smiled* "She's grander then I had imagined"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  00:46:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes she sure is"

**they come to the gangway that leads up to the ship and as they looked up it to get ready to start walking the saw a very huge and rough looking minotaur at the end of the gangway**

"Wayho landlubbers, what business you have here?"

((Sorry DM, I got kidnapped by my neighbor and his wife. He had a small PC problem then got served dinner.... ))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  01:34:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"My husband tells me your a friend of his sir. Is that true or is he telling tales?" *Rosemarta smiled as she magiced away her rideing attaire for her emerald green dress*

((np Fiz man I know all about kidnapping, experienced it my self this morning when my friends came by to get me out of bed. Sorry for replying so late. I was working on my book. I still have a lot of edditing to do. I have to sit down one of these days and dedicate a good two hours or more to it))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"

Edited by - dark mage on 14 Jul 2009 02:06:52
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  01:56:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**The sea faring minotaur stared at both Rosemarta and Kalas and scratched his head**

"Kalas? is that you?"

**Smiling largely Kalas then grins, of course, Dokah has never seen him like this!**

"Ha ha haa, yes it is Dokah"

"Come aboard then, By the gods what happen to you?"

**When they were aboard Kalas indicates his wife Rosemarta**

"Dokah meet my wife Rosemarta who is a Arch-mage , My Dear Rose, this is Dokah Karim the first mate of The Sea Rose"

**Dokah bows very deeply to Rosemarta**

"My pleasure MLady"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  02:11:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The pleasure is mine Dokah I assure you" *Rosemarta smiled at him, blushing a bit from the formal introduction. It had been awhile since she had been introduced as archmage*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  02:18:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Just one question for you Mistress Rosemarta, how in the name of the Abyss did you ever manage to catch this scallywag of a warrior?"

**Kalas placed a hand over his eyes and shook his head**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  02:28:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta surpressed a giggle* "Well it wasnt easy Dokah but as with everything all it took was a little patients, a little faith, and a great deal of luck"

((I had best be off to bed Fiz man GN))

Edited by - dark mage on 14 Jul 2009 02:42:41
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  02:43:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
""Alright you two that is enough of that nonsense. Some friend you are Dokah, speaking of which wheres Captain Ogwen?"

"Ah she's down below in her cabin going over some weather and tide reports. She will be up soon enough"

"I am surprised she left you topside, Dokah, surely she knows what danger her ship will come to when she leaves you, her husband, in charge!!! Ha ha haaa!!!"

"Hey, that was an accident the last time!"

"Yeah the accident was you, waiting for a place to happen!"

**Both of them looked at each other and started laughing**

"Yes Mistress Rosemarta we have some sea stories to tell you"

**They started to laugh again**

((GN DM Sweet Dreams to ya! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 14 Jul 2009 02:45:40
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  16:11:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "I cant wait to hear them"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  16:42:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Um, you would not want to hear some of them My Rose..."

**Kalas turning red with blushing**

"Oh yes she does!"

**Put in Dokah**

**Kalas turned a deeper red**

"Ha ha haa, relax my friend, she will love them stories"
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  22:31:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'm sure I will" *Rosemarta smiled and took hold of Kalas's hand* "You have nothing to be embarased about my love. You've heard stories about me from Gremelkin and there are quite a few more I could tell you my self"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  22:53:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What in the name of the four winds is all the commotion up here Dokah"

**A rough looking female minotaur came out of a hatch way door**

"Ogwen, it is good to see you again"

**She looked at Kalas with a threaten appearance**

"Gwenny, this is Kalas and his wife Mistress Rosemarta!"

"Kalas? how can that be?"

"It is a long story Ogwen, but it is I, never the less. Rose My Dear Wife this is Captain Ogwen Liyn the best sea Captain that ever set sail aside from her sister Kurii that is"

**Ogwen eyed Kalas again**

"By the gods you are Kalas!!! No one has the courage to say that to my face except you!!! Ha ha haaa"

**She extends her hand out to Rosemarta**

"It is a pleasure to met you Mistress Rosemarta and to have you aboard my ship"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 14 Jul 2009 22:54:17
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  23:26:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she took Ogwen's hand and smiled* "The pleasure is mine captain"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  23:34:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"So my dear, you are going to have to tell me how you like being married to this "Big Lug", ha ha ha haaaa"

"*Sigh*"

**Was all Kalas could say**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2009 :  23:48:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed* "He's made me the happiest I have been in a long time and I do not believe I could have found a better man even if I had looked for one hundred years" *she smiled up at Kalas*

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000