Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  00:32:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Wow she is beating his pants off.... Thank You DM ))

**He studied the board and took another drink of his mead**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Sep 2009 00:34:12
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  00:40:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((ur welcome Fiz, though I'm not sure if I was compleatly accurate))

*Rosemarta leaned forward and moved her queen side rook all the way up the board to capture the pawn that defended Kalas's queen side rook*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  00:49:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**In a unprecedented bold move Kalas moves his queen for the first time to threaten Rosemarta's King**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Sep 2009 00:50:03
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  00:52:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*unfortunetly leaving her rook unprotected Rosemarta moves her queen back to defend her king*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  01:02:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas moved his remining Rook next to his Queen**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  01:08:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta desided to take a gamble and moved her rook along the board till it stood directly oposite Kalas's king* "Check"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  01:23:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kalas moved his Queen to capture the attacking Rook. Thus saving his King and getting his Queen protected also*

((Not seeing a board I hope that was a okay move))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  01:30:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((np Fiz man))

*Rosemarta looked disaprovingly upon her own pawn which now defended Kalas's queen, as well as her own* "Cursed Pawn" *she moved her kings side rook forward*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  01:43:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas closed his eyes for a moment 'that was close'. He moved his Bishop to take a Pawn**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  01:49:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta saw an opening and moved her king side rook all the way to Kalas's back line* "Check"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  02:07:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas did not say anything, he just studied the board**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  02:16:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta sat back and took another drink as she waited. Right now she liked her odds of winning. Kalas's king was backed up against his last remaining rook and his queen was not in the best posision to defend him. She smiled at her husband and took yet another drink*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  02:29:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Like your friend cat, I hope you take great pleasure in beating a novice My Love"

**He tipped his King over**

"A good game My Rose"

**He took a dink of what was left of his Mead**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Sep 2009 02:29:38
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  02:33:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Would you care for the last glass?" *she held up the bottle of mead to show that there was only enough left for one. She hoped she had not upset him*

Edited by - dark mage on 17 Sep 2009 02:35:07
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  02:34:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes My Dear, if you do not want it that is"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Sep 2009 02:36:53
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic