Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  00:40:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Once the plates were full Rosemarta removed the pot of peas from the hook and the grill from the over the coals. She took both back to the kitchen before joining Kalas at the table*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  00:47:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It smells very good My Rose"

**He smiled at her as she sat down**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  01:05:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It does dosent it? I think I'm finaly getting the hang of this cooking thing" *she returned his smile and cut a piece of fish for herself*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  01:17:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas waited until Rosemarta took the first mouthful then cut a piece for himself and ate it**

"HHmmm delicious, you have the making of a chef My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  01:27:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you" *Rosemarta desided to wait till they had finished their meal to bring up what she wanted to talk about. Half way through her meal Rosemarta rose from the table and walked back to the kitchen where she fetched two apples and placed them close to the still quite hot coals. She returned to the table* "Now by the time we are finished the apples will be baked"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  01:38:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas poured some white wine he had found in the cupboard and gave his wife one glass and one for him. Then held his out so that she could tap hers against his**

"To our marriage My Rose, may it last always and even to the clouds of the afterlife"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  01:50:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him warmly and tapped her glass against his* "To our marrige" *she took a sip*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  01:57:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas also took a sip of the wine then smiled lovingly to her**

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  02:11:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she returned his smile and finished the last of her meal. She took her plate to the kitchen and returned with two bowls. She used two forks to take the apples from the coals. Back in the kitchen she removed the skins with a pairing and sprinkled brown sugar all around the outside. She placed one apple infront of Kalas and removed his empty plate to the kitchen befor sitting down her self* "These were always best on peticularly cold nights"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  02:17:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Again Kalas waited until Rosemarta took the first bite. Once she did he took slice and placed it in his mouth. Rosemarta saw his eye widen**

"This is excellent My Beloved Rose, it's quite good"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 31 Jul 2009 02:17:54
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  02:31:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I thought you would like them. Their simple but warm and sweet. Morgen bought them for me one time at the harvest festival in Haven" *Rosemarta placed another pice in her mouth and smiled blissfuly at the memmory*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  02:41:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Before he knew it Kalas had finished his apple**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  02:52:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta was soon finished hers aswell. She took the two bowls back to the kitchen. She then walked over to Kalas and took his hand* "Come sit with me Kalas"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  02:57:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He got up and walked with her to the main room and to the two comfortable cushioned chairs**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  03:09:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Once Kalas had taken his seat Rosemarta settled her self upon his lap, she wanted to be close to him for what she said next* "Kalas do we have to go back to Solace? What I mean is if we sent a letter to them saying that we wished to stay here, couldnt we? I could always open another shop somewhere, send away for our things. Couldnt we?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000