Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  02:37:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Smiling Kalas softly took some of Rosemarta's hair placed it under his nose and took a few sniffs**

"And I so love the smell of your hair My Rose"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Aug 2009 02:37:33
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  02:46:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta's smile grew. She lifted her head and gave Kalas a kiss, eyes still closed*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  02:52:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He kissed her back then on her neck then before she knew it Rosemarta was on her back and Kalas went under the sheets this time**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  02:58:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta could not contain herself the way Kalas had. She voiced her pleasures and felt her body tremble*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  03:04:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He continued to pleasure his wife with his head under the sheets**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  03:12:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ah...Kalas that feels so good" *breathed Rosemarta, reveling in this sweet torment*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  03:22:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He finished when she stopped trembling and came out from the sheets and placed his head on her upper torso**

"I am glad My Rose, that you like that""

((I have to go to work later today at 8AM (11AM yours) DM, so I will say GN to you and Pleasant Dreams to you also.))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  18:22:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta placed a hand in her husbands hair* "I like it very much my beloved husband"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  20:14:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He looked upon her most lovingly**

"Would you care for some more ice tea, My Lovely Wife"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  23:17:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That sounds lovely, thank you" *she smiled at him*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  23:59:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It is my pleasure, my Rose"

**Minuets later he comes back with two more tall glasses of ice tea**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  00:34:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta took the glass Kalas offered her and drank deeply. She looked upon the bed and chuckled* "My word these sheets are going to need quite the wash by the time this day is through"

((sorry for replying so late Fiz man I was working on the next chapter of Foundling and when the ideas start flowing its hard to stop them))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  00:47:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"My Rose if you will, please close your eyes until I say open them"

**She smiled and looked at her huband not sure what he was up to. But she did as he asked**

"Okay go ahead and open them..."

**When she did she saw all new clean sheets on the bed**

((NP AND NO WORRIES DM.....!!!! since your writting ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Aug 2009 00:48:44
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  00:53:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"By the gods" *Rosemarta staired in wonder then looked to Kalas* "Who was it exactly that gave this place to us my husband?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  01:01:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Smiling**

"You just said it My Sweet Wife, can you not guess?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly