Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  00:47:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I believe so Rose my dear"

((a local library perhaps?))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  00:59:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well then we had best get up and go while we still have plenty of day light left" *she eased her self out from under his arm and sat up on the edge of the bed. She picked up her comb from the bedside table and began brushing her hair wondering what she should where*

((its not that big of a deal its just for my new short story, latin will work just as well))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  01:06:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas get out of the bed also and goes to the master washroom**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  01:16:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*While Kalas was washing up the perfect outfit suddenly came to Rosemarta's mind. She finished brushing her hair and pinned it up in a simple way. She stood up from the bed and snapped her fingers. Her top was almost not but a beaded lenth of blue cloth that covered her breasts alone. The skirt was long and widely slit up both sides, also blue. Small ankle high boots,blue. She smiled* "Perfect"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  01:42:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Once he got done grooming himself, Kalas came back into the bedroom and swa his wife in the dress. The contrast was kind of funny, here is his beautiful all dressed up so lovely and ready to leave and he is still running around in his 'birthday suit' **

Edited by - Fizban Who on 10 Aug 2009 23:28:10
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  01:46:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him and placed her hands on her hips* "Its not too young for me is it?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  01:49:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Not at all My Dear, it is quite perfect"

(( I am going to wait until you post the 20th chapter of "Foundling of Wayreth" before I work on my PC DM, if the idiot machine makes it. While I am gone you can use and move my characters from both the threads. I will try to be back as soon as posible but I will also come on by using my data phone when allowed. It is kind of ify here at home in my area on the data stream as I still can talk my head off on the voice stream.

Whatever is causing the problem on my PC it is progressive. My Microsoft Office is starting to act up now too. And yet my anti-virus program still cannot find anything. I do not want to do this because I also have some games I purchased over the internet and I will lose them. That is another thing about buying programs over the internet, no CD disk to reload into your unit. Once it is gone it is gone!!!))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 10 Aug 2009 11:11:17
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  13:48:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at him* "Good" *she gave him a kiss* "I'll wait for you down stairs" *with this she departed. Reaching the downstairs sittting area she took a seat and waited*

((Chapter 20 is up and running, hope u like it its a little hot Hope ur not gone for long))

Edited by - dark mage on 10 Aug 2009 22:11:42
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  23:31:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**A little later Kalas came downstairs all dressed in a blue tunic and took Rosemartas arm in his**

"Shall we go My Sweet?"

((Okay DM, I will read it tonight before I go to bed. I plan to start on my PC tomorrow since I have the day off....))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 10 Aug 2009 23:33:28
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  23:49:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him* "Yes lets go"

((sweet))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  00:04:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**They proceeded to walk along the beach at a very leisurely pace **

"Do you know what kind of shell we are looking for My Rose?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 11 Aug 2009 00:05:38
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  00:12:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"A kaunch shell" *she produced the pictur that Angelique had given her and showed it to Kalas* "Like this. I've seen a few befor in small nick nack shops, port citys mostly. Since their so large it shouldnt be that hard to find one"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  00:26:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh yes I have seen these, okay it should not be too hard to find one. And if we do not then I guess we can go get one in a shop"

**When both Rosemarta and Kalas came to a point they saw a familiar sight in the distance, The Sea Rose was out at sea**

"Look My Rose, you see her?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  00:29:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Yes I see her"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  00:35:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What a beauiful sight, I am glad that we got to sail with them"

**Kalas smiled fondly**

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly