Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 99

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2012 :  23:06:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes! Richard Armitage is quite my favorite pick for this part. He's an excellent actor and I've seen him play some nice dark, conflicted, and layered characters.

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh withers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Raistlin Majere - Dragons of Winter Night

Edited by - RaistlinsLight23 on 04 Jun 2012 03:27:09
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2012 :  23:37:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yay someone agrees with me

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  18:01:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you know what I think we should do, guys. Some of you will yell at me for this, but it has to be said. I think we should start from scratch in the Inn thread. I think we should start a brand new, unrelated storyline with *possibly* new characters. I also think it should be more organized and planned out. For example, start the story line at a certain point in the Weis/Hickman narrative. That could be War of the Lance, Chaos War, War of Souls, you name it. Then each of us makes characters that we are talented at making. For instance, I know Fiz is good at making good characters, DM knows how to make unaligned characters, and i'm good at making bad characters. And for the whole of this narrative, we stick to those types of characters. We shouldn't make quite so many at one time either. The narrative can go wherever we want it to after we've figured out where to start it, but the start-up process should an organized, universelly agreed to thing. My reasoning is that if we start from scratch, the fun of this website might come back. And if anyone chooses to write a story based on it, Fiz or DM can archive it so we can get back to it later. What do you guys think.

Armed? Armed with what? Hmm, lets see.. bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE ARMED WITH!!! GUNS, YOU TIT, GUNS!!!

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  18:14:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As far as I know the original Inn thread did start off at a spesific time in the DL story line, after the War of the Souls and that is where it has stayed. There are still some story plots that we havent gotten to with our current characters that I would like to see happen. Why scrap everything when we have good characters already? Anyone is still free to jump in at any time the way Raist did. I like the relationships we have built up between our current characters. They are solid and something to build on. If you want to blame someone for how crowded things have become with all the different threads that have branched off then blame me because I know started it off. I dont know how many times I can say that I`m sorry for that.

Edited by - dark mage on 06 Jun 2012 18:28:50
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  23:18:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's nothing to be sorry about. As an amateur writer, I know what it feels like to write a good story and then realize it's getting nowhere. We've made some pretty good characters, I agree. Let's keep the ones we want to keep, but build a new story around them. And the way i outlined it below, we can keep it from getting crowded. It can work out, I promise.

Armed? Armed with what? Hmm, lets see.. bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE ARMED WITH!!! GUNS, YOU TIT, GUNS!!!

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2012 :  05:14:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like where Rosemarta and my other characters are. Are you saying we deconstruct everything? Even the relationships between Kalas and Rosemarta? Or Lucius and Ariel? Why must all the threads suddenly have a difinitive end? And what do you mean thay are going nowhere? In the Inn thread Kalas and Rosemarta are going to be parents and are going back to the Tower of Palanthas. In the Palanthas thread Morgen and Angola are going to be married there is so much that can be worked from both of those. In the Murder thread I thought we were doing good. The threads are just as they were when I got here, just random day to day events with no real end in site. I dont want to lose what we have made, besides that I still need this material for my fan fics.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2012 :  06:08:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmm I wonder if I should get involved in this discussion, for I have many a mix feelings on on topic

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2012 :  16:35:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Get involved!
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2012 :  05:29:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((I do not know if you will be around for the next couple of days Kiddo, so here you go...))

((I hope you have a great one, DM!!!!))

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 03 Jul 2012 04:41:07
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2012 :  05:40:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww thanks Fiz man

My or may not be on till late tonight because I will be out after nine with a friend of mine. If I`m not here sorry for the inconveniance and I will catch up tomorrow morning.

Edited by - dark mage on 06 Jul 2012 19:45:31
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2012 :  18:49:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HOLY!!!! ...I'm gone a couple of days and the whole world changes...!!! LOL!!!!

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2012 :  18:55:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol could be worse Fiz man

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2012 :  19:43:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BTW: did you have a halfway decent birthday?

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2012 :  19:49:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I know. I was gone too for like four days and now the site is alive!
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2012 :  00:22:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes thank you Fiz man. Started off kind of not so great but in the end it was good Went to see Brave with my mom the day before And went to Canadas Wonderland with my friends the Friday before that then to a play the next day with my sis and my neice. Spent my actual birthday at Billys, then the next day at home with another friend and out Friday night for a few drinks. Not bad at all

Edited by - dark mage on 10 Jul 2012 06:05:55
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 99 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000