Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2009 :  02:33:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It is indeed, perhaps I shall make it for you somtime when we return home" *Rosemarta nodded as she placed another strawbarry in the chocholate* "You know we should host a party somtime, we have enough space. What do you think Kalas my love?"

((I'll be leaving for my friends place at 6:30 so I can get there by 7 and I dont know when I'll be getting back for but I dont think it will be any later then 12. If ya need to use any of my characters Fiz go right ahead See ya later))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)

Edited by - dark mage on 10 Oct 2009 17:47:24
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2009 :  03:28:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"A party at our home? You think anyone will come?"

((Have a good time DM!!!))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 11 Oct 2009 00:00:19
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2009 :  02:44:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Why wouldnt they? Its not like we'll be serving pickled goats tounges or anything" *Rosemarta chuckled* "And I promise no magic of a distructive nature in the house"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)

Edited by - dark mage on 12 Oct 2009 23:45:03
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2009 :  17:31:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
" "Pickled goats tounges?" we better not! Or we will never be able to get Khurn out of the house! that is his favorite! *CHUCKLE!*

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2009 :  23:17:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed and poured her self more champagne to wash down the last of the chocholate that lingered in her mouth*

"One thing I have never been able to understand is your countrys most infintile fasination with bosums. I mean really. I swear if all of your women were to suddenly go topless your entire econemy would colaps over night" (Terry Thomas 'Its a Mad, Mad, Mad, World)

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2009 :  23:30:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You are kind of sad because this is our last day aren't you My Rose?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  00:03:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Of course I am but at the same time I am also happy. I miss Solace, I miss the Inn of the Last Home, I miss our friends, our home, everything" *she placed a hand over her husbands* "The days we have spent here together will live forever in my heart but I will be happy to see Solace again"

"I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popcicle" (Ajax "The Warriors")

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  00:15:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You are most correct My Rose, I too miss our friends and my bother"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  00:28:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him. Gold beard came up to the table then. Seeing their joined hands he chuckled* "You two had better watch it, I'll have no hanky panky in here I run a clean establishment" *the dwarf winked and Rosemarta chuckled and slowly removed her hand*
"We shall try to be more carful Gold Beard"
"Be sure that you do, are you both finished? I ask because if the chcholate sits too long and cools in the pot in can be a real bugger to clean"

"I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popcicle" (Ajax "The Warriors")

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  00:33:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We are good Gold Beard and our thanks to you again"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  00:45:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Very well,and you are most welcome. Just tell me when your through and I'll come clear the table" *the dwarf turned to leave but Rosemarta stayed him*
"Have you ever been to Solace Gold Beard?"
"Solace? Humm... once or twice on holliday time,why?"
"Its just that you remind of both of a friend of ours that lives there" *the dwarf leaned upon the table*
"Oh? What might the name of this friend be?"
"Grail Fireforge, do you know him? *Gold Beard laughed*
"I should, he's a third cousin of mine"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  00:50:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"He is a good friend of ours, and has even gone to a few quests with us"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  01:04:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ya dont say. Solace hum? So thats where he got off to, I was begining to wonder"
"You mean you did not know he was there?" *the dwarf shook his head*
"Not a clue, he dropped off the face of the planet on me for a while. But when you get back there tell him that I said hello and that I shall pay him a visit the next time I go to Solace"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  01:07:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We shall do Gold Beard"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 14 Oct 2009 01:08:50
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  01:21:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you, now I belive I hear the cook summoning me so I'll be off. Remember once your finished call on me"
"We shall" *Rosemarta smiled and the dwarf as he bowed, turned, and walked quickly to the kitchen* "A third cousin, well I can not say that I am surprised"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000