Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  01:34:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas took several more spoonfuls**

"It is very good, the pork or chicken version sounds good too"

**Some more spoonfuls found their way into Kalas's mouth**

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  01:37:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him* "I'm glad you like it. I'll be sure to make it again some time" *she took some more spoonfuls her self*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  01:52:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I am glad I saw how you made it, My Rose, I my try to do it someday myself"

((Battery on my phone is getting low, DM, I was really BZ today taking care of two stores. I did not get a chance to charge it. Will hang on a long as possible))

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  01:56:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'm glad" *Rosemarta continued eating, remembering just then that they both had not eaten since that morning*

((Np Fiz man I have to be going anyway. Going to be haning out with my mom tomorow at 11:00, or at lest meeting her at the bus stop at that time. GN Fiz man))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  02:06:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((GN DM 2 U 2 & P D ))

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  00:31:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Once finished Rosemarta stood up to take her plate to the kitchen* "Would you like for me to take your plate too or will you be haveing seconds my love?"

((have you ever had anyone cancel plans at the last min? My mother does that constantly so I woke up at 9 o'clock only to go back to bed. We will be hanging out tomorow hopefuly))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  00:34:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Seconds if you will, please My Dear"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 18 Aug 2009 00:47:36
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  00:41:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and filled her husbands plate before takeing her own away to the kitchen. She cleaned and dried it before returning to the table with a bottle of wine and two glasses. She poured a glass for Kalas and then for her self*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  00:49:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It is very good My Rose and I just had to have seconds. Even at the risk of being like Khurn"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  01:02:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Perhaps we should take the left overs back with us and see what he thinks of it. But then again knowing him its very likely that he will pollish off the entire pot" *she chuckled again and took a sip of her wine*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  01:09:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well he is a "growing boy" ... ha ha ha"

**Kalas took his glass and sipped some of it then returned to his meal**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  01:22:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I think he's grown quite enough already. If he grows any more he'll have to duck every time he walks out of the Inn in the morning or else risk knocking the sun out of the sky" *Rosemarta laughed lightly and took another drink of her wine*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  01:26:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Then you have noticed that he is a little taller than I am? huh My Rose?"

**He smiled and winked at her**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  01:32:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she returned his smile* "I did notice yes, its not an easy thing to over look"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  01:41:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Funny that I the older but shorter brother, always watching over him"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: