Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 99

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2012 :  05:20:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, thank you for asking. I had a lot of fun. It was nice to get away for a while, but I did miss this site.
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2012 :  05:32:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good to hear it Raist and glad ur back

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2012 :  07:00:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Coolness Raist, glad that you had a great time and also glad that you are back

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 05 Aug 2012 07:00:51
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2012 :  16:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys!
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2012 :  16:45:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ya no problem its always great to get a way im sure. glade to have you back.
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2012 :  00:08:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, did you guys hear that the Hobbit movie is now going to be in three parts instead of two like it was supposed to be? Supposedly that's what Peter Jackson said because they're adding in a lot of information from Tolkien's work that is outside the book (such as stuff from appendices and extra work by him). I really don't mind that it will take longer because there will be more stuff for huge fans like me to enjoy watching. Has anyone else heard this?

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.
And so, he nodded with a weary sigh.

Edited by - RaistlinsLight23 on 07 Aug 2012 00:08:33
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2012 :  19:53:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh I cant wait I just cant wait.
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2012 :  06:55:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The trilogy ideas raises eyebrows, but, hey, as long as Peter Jackson is doing it, i'll keep my piece until the movie comes out. I remember a few years back when New Line Cinema announced that a certain piece of fatty crap known as Guillermo Del Toro was directing it. I was very angry.

Armed? Armed with what? Hmm, lets see.. bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE ARMED WITH!!! GUNS, YOU TIT, GUNS!!!

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2012 :  06:58:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey what is wrong with Del Toro? I would rather it be him then Jackson, after all it wasnt too long ago that Jackson said there was no way he would be makeing another LOTR movie or anything related to it. At least Del Toro would use the art and consepts of John Howe

Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2012 :  07:11:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hollywood always makes a mistake when they cast different directors for the same movie series. So many film series have been ruined by that. Jackson started bringing Tolkien's work to the big screen. He should be the one to finish it. Also, there isn't much more I can say about Del Toro. There are people worse than him in Hollywood. Like Joel Schumacher. And JIM CARREY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Armed? Armed with what? Hmm, lets see.. bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE ARMED WITH!!! GUNS, YOU TIT, GUNS!!!

Edited by - NinjaMaster 42 on 08 Aug 2012 07:11:53
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2012 :  15:38:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Ninja besdies Jackson is perfect for the job anyways.I am not hating on del toro but the fact of the matter is Jackson did perfect with the LOTR movies and he is doing the hobbit moves I heard. in my opinnion LOTR is the best movies ever to hit the big screen.
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2012 :  17:57:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't go that far. Jackson did create a legacy, though.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2012 :  23:03:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh whatever, Del Toro has done fantasy before he knows what to do with it, I think he would have done a good job. I am so sick of hearing Jacksons name. Where the hell is he anyway? We havent heard not one word of him since he said he was done with the fanchise for good. I would love to know what they had to do to get his fat ass on the production.

Edited by - dark mage on 08 Aug 2012 23:09:40
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2012 :  01:41:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok number one. He is better then del toro ok and two there is no way that Jackson is a bad movie maker i mean come on lets face it he mad LOTR's the best movies in the world come on. Dont fight me on this because im right.
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2012 :  03:23:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HF, Opinion and fact are two different things. I'm saying that LOTR is a good film series, and that Hollywood should not destroy it by getting rid of Jackson. I would say why, but that not's the point. Your saying that LOTR is the greatest movie in the world, and offering no facts or statistics to prove it. My comments are facts. Your's are opinions. And may I comment on how great a fool you sound when you blurt opinions out like that. So please, stop before DM flies into a red rage and bites your head off.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 99 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000