Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  01:05:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta let a small gasp escape from her as the heat with in her grew in intencity*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  01:25:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

**Kalas continued his tender and loving ministrations to his wife **

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  01:32:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta voiced her passions and thrilled at her husbands every touch till she could take it no longer* "Take me Kalas my love. I cannot wait anymore"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  01:41:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas stayed where he was for a few moments longer then he entered her as they became one physically**

((Hope I did'nt go to far...))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  01:53:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta shuddered and resisted the urge to cling to him. Long momments later when they were both spent she placed both arms around him* "I love you, my Kalas, my husband, more then words can discribe" *this she breathed into his ear*

((nah

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  02:06:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"As I so love you too My Rose"

**He kissed her on her lips**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  02:09:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*She returned his kiss gently, tenderly before looking into his eyes and smiling* "I think we should get some sleep"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  02:12:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"*Chuckle* at least a couple of hours worth at any rate, My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  14:57:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and placed a hand to his face, bushing away the few strands of hair that had fallen infront of his eyes. Whatever happened once they returned to Solace, it didnt matter not as long as they were together. She gave him another kiss before closeing her eyes* "Good night Kalas" *she was asleep with in momments*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  23:15:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**It was not long before Kalas fell asleep also**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 05 Oct 2009 23:15:53
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  23:27:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*When Rosemarta woke Kalas was asleep on his stomach, one arm still around her. She smiled and slipped slowly from the bed to avoid disturbing him. She went to the window, still nude, to gaze uppon the beautiful day, their last day here*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  23:42:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As she was gazing out the window, Rosemarta heard the axe humming for the first time since they first arrived in their little paradise. Then it played a song that Rosemarta and been playing around with and writing but had not quite finished it because she had trouble in how to bridge it to a good ending sequence. She sat down and listened to it to see if it would have an ending. Moments later the axe did in fact end the song for her**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 05 Oct 2009 23:52:17
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  23:49:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*She nodded* "Thats perfect, thank you" *Rosemarta laughed lightly, thanking an ax anyone else would think she had gone mad, but to her it sounded only propper*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  23:53:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**It hummed back a sound like "You're welcome" **

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  23:58:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta's eyes widened and she chuckled* "Father your craftsmanship will never ciece to amaze" *she looked to her still sleeping husband and smiled before standing up and going into the bathroom to wash up*

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000