Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 99

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2012 :  06:15:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all I was here this weekend and that is why I was not online posting.... had a great time remembering the good ole days.

http://www.midway.org/?q=visitors

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2012 :  06:19:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No worries Fiz man, glad that you had a good time

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2012 :  06:40:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was cool, I got to show Phyllis how I lived and worked aboard ship.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2012 :  16:31:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey fiz, do you know the USS Wisconsin?

Armed? Armed with what? Hmm, lets see.. bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE ARMED WITH!!! GUNS, YOU TIT, GUNS!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2012 :  17:27:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She's another museum ship in Norfolk, never had a chance to see her but I got to see and board The Missouri and The New Jersey. And I understand the The Iowa is going to be a museum ship in San Pedro which is just about 50 miles north of me....

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Apr 2012 17:36:04
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2012 :  22:07:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got to see her a couple of years ago, and i may be going back this summer. She is significant to me because my grandfather served on her during Korea.

Armed? Armed with what? Hmm, lets see.. bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE ARMED WITH!!! GUNS, YOU TIT, GUNS!!!

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2012 :  01:14:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, this is a little late, but Happy Easter everyone! I was gone with my dad...so yeah

And by the way, Morrowind is an AWESOME game!! I love that game so much (I think it's better than Oblivion or Skyrim).
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2012 :  02:27:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love starting arguments about the pros and cons of the graphics between Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. Personally, i think Morrowind graphics were great, but Oblivion's was a little bit cartoonish. I will be the first to say however, that Skyrim has the best graphics out of the three.

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2012 :  02:31:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I agree with that. Skyrim does have the best graphics of them and Oblivion was cartoonish. However, I feel that Morrowind's story was much more detailed and layered than the other two. I feel that it had so much more within the game to do and discover. This is going to sound really geeky, but do you prefer a certain race to play?
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2012 :  05:04:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nords mostly. I find Argonians, Imperials, and High Elves practically useless. I don't use Bretons cause i'm not good with magic, and I don't use Wood Elves or Kajhit because i'm not good with archery or sneaking. I've never used Orcs, they have the same traits as Nords, and Nords are cooler. I've never used Redguards, and Dunmer are probably my second preferred race.

That leaves the Sons of Skyrim.

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2012 :  05:10:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol. At first, I preferred being a Redguard. I really liked their traits and I found combat easy with them. Otherwise, I've tried Wood elves and Kajhits before, but they proved to be incapable of defeating any enemies in combat...So, most recently I've taken a liking to the Breton. I don't mind nords and they are very strong characters, but I have to have a character who can do magic pretty easily (which I mostly use for Restoration ). Dark Elves aren't bad either and I had one game with one in Oblivion. The others I've never been or I find useless as well. lol.
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2012 :  05:22:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't feel like i need magic or potions because after a battle i can just as easily sleep off the damage. However, magical weapons do come in handy. And I hate archery. I can never hit anything.

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2012 :  05:26:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, but I like using my restoration during a battle. Especially in Morrowind because I feel like combat is a lot harder in that game compared to the other two. Resting is really useful though. I find archery very useful in Oblivion and Skyrim for sneak attacks, but in Morrowind it is completely useless because it's so hard to hit anything. Half the time when you aim right at them unless your skill is very high you won't hit anything.
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2012 :  05:29:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you played Morrowind's expansion packs? Bloodmoon or Tribunal?

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2012 :  05:33:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I have. I am currently working on the main quest with Almalexia and the temple stuff in Mournhold. In Solsthiem, I have done some minor quests and explored a lot although I cannot say that I even really started the main quest there. I don't think I could ever find the guard captain to talk to about it.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 99 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000