Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  02:38:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas bit his lip to try to keep himself control**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 06 Aug 2009 23:43:47
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  00:00:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta remained under the sheets enjoying this feeling of haveing controle over him*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  00:19:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He bit harder on his lip**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  00:26:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Slowly Rosemarta reappered, kissing her way back up to his chest and then to his lips* "I love it when your trying so hard to restrain your self" *she put her arms around him and kissed him again*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  00:38:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

**He did not know how long he had been holding his breath but once Rosemarta came from under the sheets, he released it audibly**

"believe me my Rose, I almost did not make it.
A bit longer and I would be forevermore crossed eyed"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  00:46:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and pressed her self against him, her head resting comfortebly in the nape of his neck*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  00:55:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He wrapped his arms around her**

""Just think My Beloved, anytime we feel oppressed by the world. We can always come here to relax""

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  01:07:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes, when ever we please" *she felt her eyes close as she lost her self in his arms*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  01:20:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He too fell silent, and daydreamed**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  01:30:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What do you think our children will look like when we finaly have them Kalas?" *Rosemarta's eyes remained closed*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  01:37:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Half of you and half of me....? I'd say the people of Krynn do not stand a chance, bloody good looking kids!"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 07 Aug 2009 01:38:09
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  01:46:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed lightly* "No chance at all"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  01:50:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas sobbered some**

"Having second thoughts about being a mother now are we, My Love?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  01:57:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she opended her eyes and smiled up at him* "Yes I think I am. Remember I'll have Mayvel to give me a hand if I need one, and Angelique as well. I have experenced a change of heart about a great many things since falling in love with you"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  02:01:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"As I have since I met you My Beloved. My heart and soul has never felt this kind of peace, serenity and so much love at all"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000