Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  17:04:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta blushed* "Thank you" *she walked over to him and looped one of her arms around his* "Well then shall we go?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  21:10:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes, you want to ride or go another way?"

[
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  23:09:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Lets ride, we should save the magic of the bracelets for our journey home"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  23:13:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas wanted to tell and show her something but she wanted to ride. So he will save it for the trip back to Solace. He took her outside and the horses were saddled and ready to go**

"Boy am I going to miss this place, My Rose"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 06 Oct 2009 23:13:44
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  23:19:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"So am I my love" *she mounted up and looked the cottage over* "But it is as you said we can come back when ever we chose"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  23:30:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas also took a look at their little home away from home**

"Yes you are right My Rose, but I will still think of it with fondness"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 16 Jun 2016 03:31:31
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  23:36:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"As will I" *Rosemarta turned to face the road and moved her horse into a walk* "Well come on lets be on"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  23:42:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas helped Rosemarta on her horse. He so love doing that, any chance to hold or touch her he took. He then mounted his horse and aimed his toward the seaside village then they rode off**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  23:48:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*they rode at a leiserdly walk, in no petticular hurry for it was not a far trip. Already, not but a few yards from the cottage, the salty breath of the sea reached them*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2009 :  00:06:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"My Rose, I know this question my sound a little premature but have you ever thought of a name for your first child?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2009 :  00:21:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "Not realy, but if we were to have a son I have always liked the name Will. Have you ever thought about it?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2009 :  00:26:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((OH NO!!! NOT ANOTHER "BILLY BOY CLINTON" !?! JK LMAO!!!!!!))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2009 :  00:38:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((lol Fiz. Theres just a really nice old fasioned kind of feel to the name William. Its classic and has just a touch of romance to it))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2009 :  00:51:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((OH BOY I GUESS IT DOES!!! ....JUST ASK 'Lewinsky' LOL!!! oops sorry!!!))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2009 :  00:53:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((lol, np Fiz man))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000