Posted - 20 Oct 2012 :  04:45:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well freaking hell Happy bday from Hammerfall
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2012 :  03:16:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys... i'm sorry i havn't been on much. You remember those depressing comments i left last time. It's got nothing to do with homecoming. But it's getting worse.

Armed? Armed with what? Hmm, lets see.. bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE ARMED WITH!!! GUNS, YOU TIT, GUNS!!!

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2012 :  03:48:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh no! I really hope things get better for you, and if you want to talk about anything ever...I am here and so is everyone else

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.
And so, he nodded with a weary sigh.

Edited by - RaistlinsLight23 on 22 Oct 2012 03:49:04
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2012 :  03:54:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's not something that I can just talk about and feel better afterward. It's haunting. It torments me all the time. I'm starting to have nightmares.... again. And when I wake up, I feel nothing but deep, deep, anger. A rage that I can't control. I can't figure out what to do about it, and the longer I sit here, doing nothing, the worse it gets. Whatever loose grip i have on sanity will be gone by New Years, I swear to god.

Armed? Armed with what? Hmm, lets see.. bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE ARMED WITH!!! GUNS, YOU TIT, GUNS!!!

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2012 :  04:34:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's nobody you can go to to change it? I have no idea what the problem is, but if it's that bad somebody should change things and help you fix whatever is making you like that. Nobody should have to live that way.

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.
And so, he nodded with a weary sigh.

Edited by - RaistlinsLight23 on 22 Oct 2012 04:34:43
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2012 :  04:43:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Believe me, I know.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2012 :  20:00:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That sounds pretty bad, tough break wish that I could help you out. My life at the moment is anything but great so I cant give any good advice.

As to my absence last night I had to be up early today to appear as a witness at my moms tribunal court hearing. Missed writing my History Midterm so I may be screwed unless my prof thinks that my reason for being late is viable. I think it is since at 11:30, start of class, I was still in the hall waiting to be called in. My mothers lawer will be writing me a note apparently and e mail it to my profs when I give him their emails tomorrow. Hopefuly that will help if not I am up the creek and in danger of being royaly screwed

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2012 :  18:44:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well dude we have bad days and good days they will pass in time trust me don't dwell on the past so much. I mean it is not that hard to think about something positive. Well in my prospective anyways.
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2012 :  01:47:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, guys, this is a song I found and really like by a band called Nosferatu. The song is called "Crysania", and I was wondering if you guys could listen to it and tell me if you think it's in any way supposed to relate to DL, or if the name is just somehow misleading in that way. I just want to know if you guys think it is supposed to be about the DL characters, or not....

You may need to follow along with the lyrics in the description box under the video to help you understand it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqmuFg_51qE

Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2012 :  02:23:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha good song not gonna lie
Go to Top of Page

Kalowen
Advanced Member

USA
4472 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2012 :  01:00:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update on my life. Just spent 9 days on the Colorado River. Not really my cup of tea.....the whole camping thing anyway.....way too much roughing-it. I like the rest of it though. Here's a video I put together of a few of the rapids and such. I'm slowly putting up more clips. This is in no way all of them. I have 10 gigs of vid alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usKbc0L-Yho

~})i({~
Your request has been denied by the all powerful http Watchguard Proxy.
Loki'd -Tom Hiddleston
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2012 :  04:23:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good to hear from you "K", glad u had a good time.... I may have to try something else on your you tube link.... it's not working for me

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 31 Oct 2012 04:23:40
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2012 :  05:02:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah nice hearing from you Kal and that all sounds awsome. I will try the link later.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Kalowen
Advanced Member

USA
4472 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2012 :  15:00:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is unlisted because of copyrighted music. YouTube has blocked it in Germany....but other than that you should be able to see it if you have the link.

~})i({~
Your request has been denied by the all powerful http Watchguard Proxy.
Loki'd -Tom Hiddleston
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2012 :  02:24:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
good to see that your still alive.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 99 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: