Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2009 :  23:03:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled and returned his embrace as the shore came slowly into veiw*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2009 :  23:09:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"My sweet Rose, we are just going to have to do this again on one of our anniversaries"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2009 :  23:14:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Indeed we shall"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2009 :  23:25:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"How soon? *chuckle*"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2009 :  23:30:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed lightly*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2009 :  23:36:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Something on your mind My Love? You appear to be in thought again"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2009 :  23:42:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta thought about asking her question here but thought better of it once she considered all the other ears that were around to hear it* "Its nothing too importent realy, just somthing I think we should talk about once we reach the cottage"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2009 :  23:45:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Of course, that would be the ideal place"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2009 :  23:56:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Not that I dont trust anyone here mind you its just that its a little personal"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2009 :  00:02:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Of course My Beloved Rose, I hope it is nothing that will darken an otherwise beautiful Honeymoon"

**He embraced her some more and kissed her temple**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2009 :  00:10:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled and returned his embrace lovingly* "I dont think it will"

Edited by - dark mage on 27 Jul 2009 00:11:43
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2009 :  00:20:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**The ship had entered the shipping area and as Rosemarta was still holding onto her husband she saw a very fine looking and sturdy ship passing them and going out to sea. And she then saw the name of that ship as "Angelina" **

Edited by - Fizban Who on 27 Jul 2009 00:42:54
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2009 :  00:28:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta's looked upon the other ship with curiosity and desided to ask Angelique about it once they returned to Solace, if they returned to Solace*

((it was Aruna that Angelique told about the boat right?))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2009 :  00:34:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What would you like for dinner tonight My Love"

((Yes...))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2009 :  00:46:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"After a day on the sea some fish sounds nice, that is if we have any. If not some soup will be just as well" *she looked toward the approching dock where the horses were waiting*

((alright just makeing sure. Well I have some stuff to do around the house and then I had best call it a night. Long day hanging out with my mummy, lol. GN Fiz man))

Edited by - dark mage on 28 Jul 2009 00:33:14
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000