Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  01:59:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta rolled to a stop, still laughing as she waited for her husband to join her*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  02:12:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He rolled down the hill, but because of his larger size and weight he continued to roll and invariably he rolled over Rosemarta. He continued to roll down. She was a little daze by being "Rolled Over" by her husband**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Sep 2009 02:13:30
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  02:18:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta rolled after him and when at last they both came to a stop she lifted her self up on one elbow to kiss him*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"

Edited by - dark mage on 09 Sep 2009 02:19:31
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  02:20:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I hope I did not hurt you My Rose, I could not stop.....*Chuckle*"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  02:26:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Not at all my love" *she gave her husband another kiss*

((I had best be off Fiz man its late. GN))

Edited by - dark mage on 10 Sep 2009 00:41:59
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  02:27:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He returned her kiss. Their horses came down to them to see if they were okay**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 10 Sep 2009 00:54:43
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2009 :  00:58:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at the horses and sat up so she could place a hand upon both of their noses* "We two legged things can be pretty silly cant we?" *Rosemarta laughed*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2009 :  01:05:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Both horses nod their heads and nickered**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2009 :  01:13:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "Well we cant all be as dignified as you two" *Rosemarta chuckled and rose to her feet before side glaceing at her husband* "Race you back up" *Rosemarta pulled up the hem of her dress and started up the hill*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2009 :  01:22:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas had a better idea, he jumped on one of the horses and galloped after Rosemarta. Once he caught up with her, he scooped her up and placed her in front of him**

"Yes I know my Rose...... I cheated.... *chuckle*"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 10 Sep 2009 01:23:23
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2009 :  01:29:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed lightly and leaned against her husband to enjoy the short ride back up the hill*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2009 :  01:34:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I just had a thought My Rose, I have played Gremelkin a game of chess but never you. Do you know how to play?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2009 :  01:39:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Of course I do. Gremelkin made it his solmn duety to teach me" *Rosemarta smiled at the memmory*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2009 :  01:44:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Then how about you and I play a game this evening when we return to the cottage and after supper?"

**He enjoyed the idea of playing a game with his wife**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 10 Sep 2009 01:45:30
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2009 :  01:56:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Sounds like a good idea to me my love"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000