Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  01:10:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*As always Rosemarta drew comfort from his strength for it was unlike her own, which was an inner rather then a physical strength. She was safer here with him then she had ever felt before and she loved it*

((bleh sorry to hear that Fiz man He's doing good from what I can tell, see it wasnt realy a note directed at me spesificly or anything. It was just a bunch of humerous puns on life. Not sure when he will be comeing back to the Inn but he did post not too long ago in the Hourglass Mage thread. Think he mentioned somthing about when he would be comeing back there))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  01:21:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He Kissed her, very softly and tenderly**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  01:29:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she returned his kiss with equal tenderness, her love swelling in her chest*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  01:34:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Placing a hand under her chin to steady her head, he continued to kiss her**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 20 Aug 2009 01:34:38
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  01:44:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta's hand moved into Kalas's hair. And she reflected upon how all it would take is one swift move of his hand for her to be exposed to him, if he so wished. The thought intrigued her*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  01:52:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Just as she was thinking her thoughts, Kalas slowly pulled the upper tie stings loose that was holding her gown on**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 20 Aug 2009 01:52:57
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  01:57:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta felt a chuckle rise in the back of her throat as she continued to kiss him*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  02:17:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**His hand enter inside her robe and ventured slowly to her bare back and he brought her closer to him, kissing her tenderly still the whole time**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  02:27:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Momments like this one were absent of time. She focused on the warmth of his lips and the feel of his hand upon her back. A hand that could break bones but yet felt so loveingly gentle*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  02:42:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**His heart beat rouse and Rosemarta could feel it as his arm was now around her, pressing them together**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 20 Aug 2009 02:42:32
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  02:45:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*her hand slid from Kalas's hair to caress his shoulder*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  00:43:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((If it is okay with you DM, I am going to let these two enjoy their night without us... and push this story to the next morning to try to catch up with "The Inn" time-line ))

**Kalas opened his eyes to see his wife sleeping with her head on his chest**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  00:53:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she too roused to wakefulness* "Morning Kalas my love, did you sleep well?" *she smiled*

((NP Fiz man))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  00:57:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Quite well My Rose and you?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  01:05:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The same" *she moved from her husbands chest up to his shoulder and she smiled at him* "Did you know that thats about seven or more times now?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000