32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2009 :  22:57:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He put the wheel down on a chair and went to go start the fire**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2009 :  23:10:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We are in luck my love. There is one whole salmon here, already cleaned, and an iron grill. I can fillet the fish, spice it and grill it. There are also some fresh green peas that I can heat up. What luck" *while saying this Rosemarta set the fish upon the counter and began filleting it*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2009 :  23:16:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas smiles, whatever we need this cottage provides. He was surprised that his wife had not asked who gave this place to them. With the the fire started, Kalas started to set up the table for then with two long candle sticks at each end of the table**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 29 Jul 2009 23:16:59
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2009 :  23:26:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta spiced the fish with marjoram, cumin, pepper, salt, and bazil. She then filled a pot with water and put the peas in. Rosemarta set the fish upon the grill and walked out to sit befor the fire. Once sure the coals were hot enough she set the grill over top of them* "Could you fetch the peas for me once your finished with the table my dear?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2009 :  23:32:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"But of course, My Rose"

**Once the table was ready he retrieved the pot and brought it to her**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2009 :  23:38:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you my love" *she placed the pot upon the hook and moved it onto the heat before turning the fish for the first time* "Have you ever had baked apples with a little brown sugar Kalas?" *she asked this while still keeping an eye on the fish*

Edited by - dark mage on 29 Jul 2009 23:39:53
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2009 :  23:48:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"No My Dear, cannot say I have. But it does sound kind of good"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2009 :  23:55:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well then I know exactly what I'm makeing for desert. I used to have them all the time while I was out on the road" *she flipped the fish again*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2009 :  23:57:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I can't wait, My Rose, they sound most delicious!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2009 :  00:16:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*while the fish sizzled Rosemarta took the lid off the pot and stired the peas before takeing them off the heat* "It wont be too much longer now, fish doenst take very long"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2009 :  00:22:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas started to chuckle**

"I find it quite ironic that after the beating with seaweed we got today, My Rose, that sea food would be the last thing on your mind!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2009 :  00:33:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and shruged* "One would think so but I could think of nothing more fitting to round off the day" *she flipped the fish a final time* "Could you bring the plates here for me please?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2009 :  00:37:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He brought the plates to her**

"I am glad that you were a good sport about that My Rose"

**He kissed her cheek**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2009 :  00:46:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at him* "I'm not the sort to let such little things upset me. Cloths wash and so do I" *she placed a pice of fish upon each plate and then spooned out a portion of peas*

((well I had best be off, I have another big day tomorow. GN Fiz man))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2009 :  00:56:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((GN DM Pleasant Dreams to you))

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000