Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 23

Goblin21x

USA
1452 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2003 :  03:32:53  Show Profile
Ok just as it says in the title what was your favorite book or series in Dragon Lance? I have one of each. Favorite book I think I would put as Flint the King. The series I would put as the latest one they brought out The War of Souls Trilogy.

He who is destined to be an ogre

Solarch
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2003 :  15:46:28  Show Profile
Book-Legend of Huma
I have read it about a dozen times and never get tired of it.

Series-"War of the Souls" I have all the hardback copies. It is so....swell 8P

Go to Top of Page

ArchmageKirana

USA
332 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2003 :  19:08:59  Show Profile
My favorite book would have to be Dragons of Spring Dawning, but my favorite trilogy is the Legends Trilogy- Time, War, and Test of the Twins....awww, now im gonna go read them again.

"I have sinned enough against the world. Teaching magic to a kender would ensure my damnation."
--Raistlin Majere
Go to Top of Page

DL fan

Canada
123 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2003 :  00:26:34  Show Profile
My favourite book is definatly Legend of Huma. Love it. Best series was probably War of Souls. I really have to agree with Solarch on both points. I must have read Legend of Huma 10 times, and i really ever get tired of it its that damn good. Its got everything. And i agree on the point on War of Souls. So well strung together. I am definatly not diggin the whole Paladine being mortal though. Goddamn Takhisis.
Having said that...Weis and Hickman know exactly what they are doing. I mean come on, there is no wat they are going to leave us hanging with a minotaur race in Silvanesti, Mina still alive, and Paladine mortal.
I will be interested in seeing how they will bring Takhisis back or if there will be a new evi god, because without an evil god it just doesn't work, sorry. AMD PALIN DIDN'T ACCEPT THE MAGIC! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!

Go to Top of Page

Justarius

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2003 :  01:02:36  Show Profile
Still I'm still reading a ton of DL books as we speak - I would say Dragons of Winter Night!

____
"I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh withers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night." - Raistlin Majere, Dragons of Winter Night
Go to Top of Page

ArchmageKirana

USA
332 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2003 :  07:20:43  Show Profile
damn!! i'm still reading the War of Souls trilogy!! Dont give away the good parts!!! LoL...

"I have sinned enough against the world. Teaching magic to a kender would ensure my damnation."
--Raistlin Majere
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  02:08:16  Show Profile
Perhaps people should put *Spoilers* at posts that could contain spoilers for people.

Favorite book-Dragons of a summer flame(Man now i gotta go read it again)

Fav Series-War of The Souls, again its so well strung together, and besides that i spent like 5 hours reading the last book in the series when i first got it.

Go to Top of Page

hottopicman83

USA
797 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  03:18:30  Show Profile
I don't know what to choose, theres so many, just about and thing with raist and tas. But I think my all time fav is war of the twins. and favorite set is season dragons.

Caramon:yes, Tas. It hurt a lot of the time. But the hurt is better that being empty inside.
Go to Top of Page

Goblin21x

USA
1452 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2003 :  06:42:59  Show Profile
quote:

damn!! i'm still reading the War of Souls trilogy!! Dont give away the good parts!!! LoL...

Your gonna be supprised at the end of Dragons of a Vanashed moon :) it was an awsome ending!

Go to Top of Page

ArchmageKirana

USA
332 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2003 :  19:38:10  Show Profile
I hope so! I'm reading through Dragons of a Lost Star, so I got a ways to go yet.

--Raistlin Majere
Go to Top of Page

Goblin21x

USA
1452 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  00:33:26  Show Profile
figured out who the one true god is yet?

Go to Top of Page

DL fan

Canada
123 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  03:22:01  Show Profile
Man, ive read the WoS trilogy, and i have to say, they had u guessing who the god was for soooooooo long!! I really thought that it was a brand new god... but when you find out your just like, "OMG HOW OBVIOUS WAS IT!!!" Weis and Hickman did such a good job of keeping you guessing. And just my personal thought, i both liked and hated the ending of Vanished Moon. It was just too mixed up!

Go to Top of Page

hottopicman83

USA
797 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  16:55:22  Show Profile
I'm sorry to say I knew who it was all along. I know I know, I'm a horrible person, not to be suprised at all. But I want to know how it stayed, I have ideas, by the way I'm in the begining of vanished moon. Thats all I will say, sorry noobie readers you wont get more hints from me.

Caramon:yes, Tas. It hurt a lot of the time. But the hurt is better that being empty inside.
Go to Top of Page

Goblin21x

USA
1452 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2003 :  01:23:23  Show Profile
quote:

i both liked and hated the ending of Vanished Moon. It was just too mixed up!

Send me an email sometime and ill explain thingsto yea :)

Go to Top of Page

hottopicman83

USA
797 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2003 :  16:58:24  Show Profile
I just finished Vanished Moon. WHAT A FREAKING GOOD BOOK. ARE THEY GOING TO DO MORE, THERS SO MUCH LEFT will there be a new god for light and dark, because it is unbalanced with nutrality ruling, and that can't be, there has to be two more.

Caramon:yes, Tas. Caring does hurt a lot of the time. But the hurt is better that being empty inside.
Go to Top of Page

Goblin21x

USA
1452 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2003 :  20:38:30  Show Profile
Hopefully they will keep doing more. They did revive the world of Krynn so itll be nice if they continue things.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 23 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000