Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2011 :  18:47:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Time for a lil light to be shed because I cannot stand to leave this alone anymore. Are you all high or somthing? Twilight good? Dont make my laugh. The Sparklepires need to die and their creator with them. They are a disgrase! Will all the good movies out there that desirve their aclaim Twilight desirves to be on the top of the garbage pile for haveing a lame script, bad acting, a stupid story and a leading man that is but ugly. Those cheek bones could kill somebody. Ridiculous.

"I dont act to live I live to act" Eli Wallach
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2011 :  00:47:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My cuz is right this movie series and books are all gay to hell and hope they burn in hell also.
Go to Top of Page

demi
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2011 :  11:10:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No doubt it was amazing !
Go to Top of Page

iltarn
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2012 :  20:39:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
honestly at first i was not a fan at all, i only watched he movie because my friend tagged me along but then when i saw the movie and heard different reviews about how it went and all compared to the book, i was interested to find that out for myself, now i am on the last book, i liked it as well and i am excited to see the last installment since it is really very interesting to see the vampire bella!
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2012 :  05:06:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is nothing that could ever make me a fan of either the books or of the movies. The writeing style does not appeal to me, the story did at first and then it lost me completely. Dimond Dust vampires....no. Teen infatuation and marage at 18...no.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2012 :  15:54:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really thinkj the movies are shit because for one thing im sure of is that vampires dont freaking sparkle and when in the blue mother of ass should they not drink blood. *FacePalm*
Go to Top of Page

tinkurana
Starting Member

India
3 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2012 :  13:12:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a big fan of this movie..this is one my all time favorite movie..the first movie i saw with my girlfriend is twilight that make it special for me..Now i am waiting of new part of this series in which bella turn into vampire..................
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2012 :  16:36:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Look the movies are gay and never will be the best in the world because as far as im conserned the bat man movies are way better and much better then the moveis because the actors are better to and the fact that twilight is even a movie it makes me sick. I think they could have done so much better but no they make it suck monkey balls.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000