Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  00:43:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "As am I, it was quite the experence"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  00:48:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
""You know My Rose; mayhap we should get some shells for us too, to take to Solace along with the ship's wheel as a mementos. What do you think My Sweet?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  00:52:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I think that sounds like a good idea Kalas my love"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  01:09:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**They continued their walk and had found two medium sized shells and put them in a sack that Kalas had found at the cottage**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  01:12:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*As they continued walking Rosemarta saw somting twinkleing in the water. She walked to the waters edge and scooped it out, rinceing the sand off of it before takeing it over to Kalas* "Beach glass and a fair sized piece of it too. I could take it to the jewler and have a desent necklace made out of it. What do you think?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  01:18:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas looked that the item**

"Quite pretty My Rose, I think something nice could be made of it. We should see if we can find some more of those too"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 11 Aug 2009 01:18:50
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  01:30:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Indeed, I'll be sure to keep my eyes open" *she placed the beach glass into the sack with the shells*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  01:49:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As they walking some more they even found some driftwood pieces**

"Would you like to gather some of these also, My Rose?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 11 Aug 2009 01:51:02
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  01:57:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Why not? Some of them are rather nice looking" *she picked up a fair sized peice of driftwood, washed some of the sand off, and placed it in the sack*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  02:01:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Mayhap we should have brought a horse and a wagon too! ha ha ha haa"

(( The room, his room, was black as pitch and in that dark the demons of his past, that normally only came to him when he slept, came before him now like actors in some horrific play. There was Halunakara, the woman that had once been the love of his life, just as beautiful and pristine as he remembered her. Then there was Karistran ugly in his jealously and spite. There were other faces, other figures but none that he wanted or cared to place.

He sat slumped forward with his head in his hands determined not to cry no matter how much his body urged him to do so. Their was a sudden sound of soft footsteps in the darkness and Sarilban looked up, his Elvin sight instantly picking out the form of a woman, that for a moment he mistook for Rosemarta but when the moon shown through the window he saw her face.

Laddona? she nodded and stepped closer to him.

You know its un healthy to hold such a strong emotion as sorrow in

Leave me be

You dont really want me to do that

Yes I do just go away she continued to advance despite his protests and placed a hand upon his shoulder.

You want to let it out. Go a head, Im right here her words broke what ever wall or damn Sarilban had made to hold back his tears and he flung his arms around her waist, pressing his face to her abdomen as his sorrows poured from him. Laddona held him gently, silently until he began to quiet.

You truly loved her didnt you? He nodded.

I loved her, I loved them both. And I have lost them both

You still have me

Yes, I still have you that thought gave him strength, he rose slowly to his feet and in the dark his lips searched for and found hers. They embraced each other gently, something they had not done for a very long time.

I still have you and tonight I need you Laddona

I know, I need you and I am yours, for tonight

Yes for tonight their lips met again and they found the bed in the dark. Sarilbans hands worked slowly removing her robe and then his own. His hands and then his mouth explored her body and in the darkness one word lived.

Laddona, Laddona, Laddona
))

((((Hummmm, most interesting a little more in-depth look at Sarilban very good. As for Tryfan and Angelique, Tryfan left the tower not long after Angelique, with a few heated choice words for Par Salin before he left. I hope you will continue with where Rosemarta went and even up to the time she enters Solace and The Inn ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 11 Aug 2009 05:24:22
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  13:53:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Well as long as we dont pick up anything too big we should be fine with out it"

((Thought you would like it, Sarilban doesnt show emotion or break down very often so I wanted this to be very heart felt and passionate. I think I'll work Tryfan's departure into the on comeing chapter or the one after it. And never u fear Fiz man the next chapters are all to do with Rosemarta's travles and how she came to learn of Solace))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2009 :  22:45:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well at the rate we are going,My Rose, I should have at least brought another sack.... *chuckle*"

((Gaaahh, I having a bit of a prob. with XP licensing.... I am already getting tired of this BS!!!!))

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2009 :  23:13:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and picked up two more pieces of beach glass. She saw somting sticking out of the sand a little ways down and went to investigate. She dug away the sand and called to Kalas over her shoulder* "Well we wont have to go to a shop after all" *she lifted the caunch shell up for him to see* "Its perfect"

((I feel ur pain Fiz man u have no idea how many times I have had the urge to smash my comp to peices))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2009 :  17:22:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That is a nice and beautiful looking shell, My Rose, An Excellent Choice !"

((@ old store and work))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 13 Aug 2009 17:24:39
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2009 :  21:48:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him and placed the caunch in the sack with the other things they had found* "I hope Angelique thinks so"

((gotcha ))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000