Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  17:36:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes it is, a great little wedding gift. Would you not say My Rose?"
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  18:26:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I would indeed call it that my husband" *she smiled at him*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  18:45:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You do know that I mean that this cottage was given to us permanently, My Rose? It belongs to us!"
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  21:41:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*The smile froze on Rosemarta's face and then returned twice as large. A joyous laugh erupted up from her chest as she threw her arms around Kalas's neck* "A fine wedding gift indeed my beloved Kalas. Thank you"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  23:14:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
""It can be our home away from home, you know, when the rigors and trials of life in Solace or life in general for that matter get too burdensome. We can always come here"

**Kalas said Hugging Rosemarta back**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  23:57:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We can always come here" *she repeated her husbands words and loved the sound of them* "Our secret place, just for us"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2009 :  00:04:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes, My Rose, Our secret place, just for us"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2009 :  00:15:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta moved her head to look at Kalas, and gave him a kiss*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2009 :  00:23:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kissing her back then looks upon her with love**

"What would you like for me to make you for breakfast, My Beloved Wife?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 11 Jul 2009 00:24:10
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2009 :  00:38:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Just pancakes will be nice, my love"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2009 :  00:50:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Pancakes it is then, My Rose, would you care for some blueberries in it? My specialty!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2009 :  01:02:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That sounds wonderful my love, thank you"

((comp is acting up again Fiz man I had best be off GN))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2009 :  01:07:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((GN DM, Pleasent Dreams to you ))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2009 :  18:17:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta relaxed back in the chair that Kalas had set her in before going off to the kitchen. She smiled as she looked about the cabin and wished that she had her harp with her. It was too far a distance to call it to her. So instead she closed her eyes, placed her hands as if her harp was in her lap and began moveing her fingers. In the space of afew minets music filled the room, happy and contented, pulled from the empty air*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2009 :  01:04:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Hearing the music, Kalas pause for a minute to listen. Smiling largely then nods he resumes making the blueberry pancakes**

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000