Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  00:43:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded and took another sip of her mead. Presently she set her glass down and let go of Kalas's hand so she could start unpacking the basket. She braught the pie out, then the napkins, forks and knifes, the bowl of fruit and the sandwiches last. She handed one to Kalas then took one for her self* "Do you remember when I said I would give my self up to that Traag if it would get you the answeres you and Khurn needed?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  00:51:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I know you would have My Rose. But I promise you that I will never leave you alone. Khurn and I have abandoned our quest to find out. If my mother did not say anything to you about it when you saw her, then it is not for us to know yet"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  01:00:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled faitly* "I suppose your right my Kalas" *she took a bite of her chicken sandwich and gazed out over the medow*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  01:05:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He grinned**

"What is on your mind now, My Sweet Wife?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  01:14:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she side glanced at him* "Oh nothing realy, just remembering how for a time after we got back from Wayreth, and after Palanthas too, I thought that you realy would go back to Taldalas. The thought broke my heart, but I didnt want to tell you because I wanted you to feel free to do as you wished. I didnt want to seem selfish"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  01:22:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"My Sweet Dear Rose, after I found you I really had no intention on leaving you. All the decisions I have made to stay here with you I do not regret at all. You do know that I was to go with My good friend Darius to the Dragon Isles when him and Aurora left right? I did not go because my heart is here with you. I love you Rose and I always will"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  01:32:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and moved closer so she could put one arm around him* "I know that now and I'll never doubt it, not ever, my darling Kalas"

Edited by - dark mage on 06 Sep 2009 01:36:48
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  01:38:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He smiled at his lovely wife and kissed her cheek**

"The first time I got to wrap my arms around you, I knew then that we were one and was meant to be together"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  01:49:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"As did I, it just felt so right, so natural from the very start"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  01:58:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Although I am still a little miffed about the bird creature thing, you know the one that knocked Mesai and my A$$E$ down the stairs at The Inn..... and destroyed the door!!! Boy was Jems Mad!!! *CHUCKLE*"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 06 Sep 2009 02:00:57
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  02:05:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Well you need not worry about it makeing a second apperence my love"

((I'm haveing a REALY late supper today Fiz man so I will be away for about an hour or so. But while you wait u can read the next chapter of Foundling which I shall be posting now and also check out the first chapter of Dragonlance? in the rated M section))

Edited by - dark mage on 06 Sep 2009 23:25:55
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  02:06:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(( "As she stared out over Silvanost she planed where she would go from here. Perhaps she would go to Tarsis, or Sanction, or Portsmith, or even Kendermore, why not? She had time enough to go to all of them but Tarsis was the closest so come the morn, after taking what she needed from one of the nearest shops, she turned her steps south west to Tarsis, knowing not what would await her there, and not caring." Thus begins Rosemarta's odyssey.... great! tis good! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 07 Sep 2009 00:54:40
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  01:35:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Thanks Fiz man Did you think my potrail of Gilthas was beliveble? I mean do you think I had him give a good enough reason to allow Rosemarta to stay? Because it took me a long time to work out so it sounded right))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  01:45:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(( I had NP with it.))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  01:51:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((awsome))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000