Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  01:42:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I see well we shall have to remedy that" *she smiled at him before continueing* "It was aproxamately one month and a half after I had been taken to the Tower and tried for the crime of wizard dueling. I went to Sanction because I had read about it before and wished to see it for my self. While I was there I ran into an old fortune teller who used a large tent to show his costomers what he saw. I thought he was a charlitan so I tried it out. What I saw I could not belive" *she looked up at him* "I saw my self entering an Inn, and then I saw my shop, lastly I saw you and our child. Ofcourse at the time I did not know that it was you I was seeing. I practicaly ran from there thinking it was the most ridiculous and imposible thing I had ever seen" *she smiled again and leaned against him* "Three of the visions have come true"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  01:47:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He looked at Rosemarta**

"You saw Our child?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 28 Sep 2009 01:49:18
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  01:56:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Yes, though I could not see weather it was a girl or a boy, the vision wasnt entirely clear when it came to that"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  02:01:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Rosemarta saw a big contented smile on her husband's face**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  02:06:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta gave Kalas a gentle kiss before turning her gase back to the jellyfish*

((I had best be off Fiz man I'm a lil tired. GN & PD ))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  02:10:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He mumbled to himself but she heard him**

"Our child...."

((GN 2 U 2 DM & PD 2 U 2 ))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  15:23:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta pressed her cheek against her husbands arm and followed the twirling dance of a pair of sea horses*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  16:59:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Those look interesting, My Rose...."

Edited by - Fizban Who on 28 Sep 2009 17:00:17
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  18:43:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"They are pretty arent they? Did you know that with sea horses its the males that give birth?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  20:56:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Makes me glad I am not a sea horse......"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  23:31:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "And it makes me kind of wish I was"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  23:49:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas looked at Rosemarta with somberness**

"If you do not want any offspring My Rose, Then we need to talk about it and how to prevent it then......"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  00:02:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta looked at him in surprise. She shook her head* "Thats not what I ment, if it were I would not have mentioned what I just told you"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  00:05:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I do not want to pressure you My Rose, you can tell me truly. It will not change the way I feel about you in any way"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  00:17:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta reached up and placed her free hand upon Kalas's face* "I love you and I want to be the wife you deserve more then anything. I do not want to take steps to prevent anything. I have seen our child and I want to give you that child"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000