Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  00:41:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Two of those vows I broke......."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  00:48:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*She held her husband close and licked her dry lips* "How? What happened?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)

Edited by - dark mage on 18 Sep 2009 00:49:54
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  00:56:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He sighed, he did not wish to bring that horrible memory back to her. But it hit him like a ton of bricks a the end of the game**

"I do not want to do this to you My Rose.... but the memory of it. I thought I would forget about it ... I had prayed about it"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  01:07:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she suddenly reolised what he was talking about. He was not speaking of the future, but of the past. Her eyes filled with tears and she fought to keep her voice steady* "I'm so sorry for what happened Kalas and I'm sorry that I have hurt you, and continue to do so. I'm sorry" *she heard her voice tremble on those last two words and two tears fell on Kalas's chest*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  01:15:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It was not your fault My Rose, I.... I still have one left and I will die before I hurt a child. This I swear as a blood oath"

**He took a dinner knife and sliced his right palm of his hand and made a fist and several drops of blood hit the floor**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 18 Sep 2009 01:19:49
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  01:22:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*seeing this Rosemarta stood and went to the kitchen. She returned with a length of cloth bandage and began binding her husbands hand wordlessly*

Edited by - dark mage on 18 Sep 2009 01:24:33
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  01:26:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He looked at his wife, those beautiful eyes of hers. Then he showed a small smile**

"I love you so much My Rose, what did I ever do to deserve a woman like you?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  01:37:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she finished binding his hand and smiled up at him* "What you did my dear noble heart was be your self. Never be anything but your self and I will always be yours" *she kissed his hand and pressed it to her cheek, loveing the feel of it*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  01:40:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**At that moment his heart just melted**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  01:48:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta rose slowly to her feet, still holding Kalas's hand to her cheek, leaned in close and kissed him loveingly*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  01:55:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**The soft touch of her lips against his was intoxicating, the smell of her perfume and the smoothness of her skin was exhilarating**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 18 Sep 2009 01:56:09
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  02:02:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*With out takeing her lips from his she pulled up her dress with her free hand so she could sit on his lap faceing him and as she continued to kiss him she moved his hand slowly from her cheek, to her neck, along her shoulder then down to her chest*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  02:10:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((To avoid The Mighty BANNED Hammer from knocking us unconscious, shall we let these two have their night in peace, DM? Or what? ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 18 Sep 2009 02:11:28
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  02:15:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((well I dont think we have much to fear in that regard Fiz, I mean its not like NM is going to come on this thread and besides that Sirch assured me that he was not being serius. But if u would rather its no matter to me))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  02:23:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Well I do not know, I think I may already contaminated the kid with my female "butt biting" obsession..... LMAO!!!!))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 18 Sep 2009 02:24:43
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000