Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 99

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  06:13:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One word "Baaa" some people are like sheep when it comes to things like that. They want to fit in so they just do whatever everyone else says to do or like or eat or whatever. Its sad really. They miss out on a lot of awsome stuff that way.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  06:17:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know! That's exactly right. I see no point to it. Why not enjoy your life the way you want to live it and do the things you want to do? Why live someone else's perfect life just to seem "normal" or fit in? That is just preventing yourself true happiness in life.

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Raistlin Majere - Dragons of Winter Night
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  06:33:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think its ridiculous my self its like they have been brainwashed into thinking that they must conform to what scoiety expects. Part of that is belittleing others who chose to be their own person and do what ever they like no matter what someone else says about it. This is why I love you guys here you all get what I am saying. Its awsome!

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  06:44:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol. That is very true, and sadly I think society will always remain that way. And that's why I love you guys here, too.

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Go to Top of Page

Shadow Angel

USA
931 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  16:42:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't gotten into Once Upon a Time. I missed the first episode and don't wanna watch until the season is over.... I hope it's as good as everyone is saying. I finally watched all of Body of Proof.
Words are words. They can either make or break a person. It's all how you perceive that something another says. If you let it get to you, that's on you. Everyone has an opinion, and no one can tell someone that their opinion is right or wrong. The society today tries to tell people what they should and shouldn't believe. Unfortunately the human brain doesn't comprehend that fact so well, so we have all the problems you see today.
On a different note, I'm so confused on this TB testing thing. I went to the Health Department, waited around an hour, got stuck, and got told that I have to come back Wednesday to get it read, but I also have to come back in ten days to DO IT AGAIN. WHAT??! This is jank.
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  23:11:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You wont be disapointed by it SA trust me
Its not like I ever got really upset over the word I just dont like the way it sounds.
That sounds messed up alright SA. Glad I dont have to go through that crap.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2011 :  00:31:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A quick note.... It's OT again...... sorry!!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2011 :  01:34:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No problem...I'm not going anywhere I have some homework to do anyways

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2011 :  05:09:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No problem Fiz man I`ll be up for a while as usual and if I miss you well I will respond tomorrow when I get home from hanging out with my mom

Go to Top of Page

Shadow Angel

USA
931 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2011 :  16:35:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Contractions suck!! All day in bed. Not to mention I have a cold. Grrrr....
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  04:31:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like your ready to 'POP' SA!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 14 Dec 2011 04:32:00
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2011 :  17:48:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear that SA hope you feel better soon. Sorry for not being around last night. I went to meet a friend I hadnt seen for a long time after I got home from hanging out with mom. I hadnt planed on being out for long but we were sitting at Tim Hortans and we decided to head out for a few drinks. Got home really late and I was tired so I just had a cup of tea and went to bed

Go to Top of Page

Shadow Angel

USA
931 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2011 :  00:38:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I feel like it Fizz!! Thanks DM. Oh, hey, I watched all of the episodes of Once Upon a Time. Guess what... My fiancee is now hooked. Hahaha so much for the "macho man."
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2011 :  04:47:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
COOL!!! SA what did you think of it?

...& NW DM so long as ya had fun!

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Dec 2011 04:49:08
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2011 :  05:41:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol that is awsome SA glad that your fiance enjoyed it so much hope you did too.

Sure did Fiz man, he sent me a text earlyer to say that he had a lot of fun too and that we should get together again soon Finaly I have someone to party with

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 99 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000