Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  02:10:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Amazeing"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  02:20:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Truly!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  02:24:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*The creatures fellows called to it and it swam away. They watched it go and a few more steps braught them to the cliff face* "Well a small jump should do the trick I think"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  02:30:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Let's go, My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  02:34:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded, crouched and jumped. Since they were both nearly wheightless in the water that small amount of upward momentum carried them up and onto the rock self*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  02:43:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"This was most interesting My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  02:45:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'm glad you enjoyed it" *a short walk brought them to the surface and once they hit the beach the bubble surounding them burst*

((well its late Fiz I think I had best be off, GN & PD))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  02:49:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That I did Rose"

((GN 2 U 2 DM & PD 2 U 2 ))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  15:44:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him then mounted up and started rideing back toward the cottage* "Oh I almost forgot, what would you like for dinner Kalas?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  15:51:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"If you ever say anything My Love I will most certainly deny it, but beef stew sounds good. And I am sure you know what I like for dessert!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  15:57:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Beef stew hum? Alright and dont worry I'll never say a word. As for desert...it will be warm and waiting by the time you've finished your stew" *she smiled at him over her shoulder*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  16:02:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas smiled and winked at his wife**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  16:06:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and the two rode the rest of the way in happy silence. Once they reached the cottage Rosemarta dismounted and walked inside* "Just let me get changed then I'll start dinner. You wouldnt mind getting the fire going would you?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  16:08:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Say no more My Love, it will be lit by the time you get back"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  16:15:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta gave him a quick kiss before going up stairs. She took her hair out of the tail and put it up in a loose bun to wash her face. She put on a sleevless dress of plain black and lightly applied her lavender perfume. She looked approveingly upon her self in the mirror before returning downstairs*

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000