Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 70

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2015 :  06:18:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*The good news he supposed was that this was not a aura he recognized and Merign the Crimson was long dead. Juspar moved back out again, the vantage point not desireable. Now out in the open again Juspar sited his target in minuets. He was on the short side, human and thin but with a confidence in his step that was unmistakable, he moved through the crowd like a ghost. Who in Solace could possibly be his target? That was his job to find out, eyes fixed on the Mage Killer, Juspar followed*

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2015 :  05:38:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**They continued to talk and enjoy each others company and were oblivious of the passing time**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2015 :  06:42:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*The Mage Killer quickened his pace, aware it seemed that he was being followed, his senses were keen but Juspar did not loose him as he slipped down a side way into the thick of the trees. Juspar leaped up into the thick branches above, smirking as the Mage Killer spun to confront empty air. There was a moment of tense silence then the Mage Killer found himself hoisted into the air, his arms tightly bound, from shoulder to wrist, by a black cord no thicker than a hair but strong as wire. Juspar landed with a feather light step and grinned at his kicking target* "Struggling wont do you any good, I commend you for not making a sound as I know this must hurt"
"Damn you!"
"A bit late for that"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2015 :  00:58:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Soon they were walking hand in hand through The Gardens**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2015 :  06:36:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"There are no mages here worth your time so why are you here?"
"Why dont you mind your own buisness you half blood scum!" *the cord tightened and the Mage Killer choked on a scream*
"Sorry but that isnt the right answer. Give me more of that and I will be forced to make a difficult choice. Either keep pulling till your arms are pulled from their sockets or slice both of your arms clean off with one slight twist. Both will be rather painful but as one will only put you out for a few days the other will sucessuflly end your career and could likely kill you. The choice is yours" *the Mage Killer suddenly started laughing*
"And they said you were reformed, a changed man, Juspar the Black Death. You are just the same as you always were. Law man....what a joke!" *the cord tightened again and the Mage Killer jolted, still laughing though quietly and with effort. He was right, this wasnt the way to handle him. Juspar sighed and recalled the black cord, the Mage Killer landed with a thud and Juspar moved fast to disarm and bind him*
"On your feet" *Juspar pulled him up and started walking, leading the Mage Killer before him*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2015 :  18:36:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**A small group of The Paladin saw Juspar with his captive**

"Do you need any assistance Constable?"

**Asked their leader**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 27 Apr 2015 00:31:14
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2015 :  22:10:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I would appreciate it"
"Constable? He tried to kill me!"
"And you are already making me regret that I didnt. This man is a Mage Killer. He wont give his name or who he is here for but maybe you might have better luck with him"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2015 :  00:34:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Shall we take him to your jail and then have the Lady Arial question him there?"

**Asked the very comely commander**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2015 :  05:20:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That would be a great help to me thank you. Make sure you keep a close eye on him. I have disarmed him but you never know with the likes of him"
"Yes well you would know all about that wouldnt you?" *at this Juspar gave the Mage Killer a smart wack on the back of the head*
"In the old days I would have sewn your mouth shut. Take him" *Juspar shoved the man forward*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2015 :  18:00:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**The four male Paladin took the man firmly and the female commander came up to the mage killer. She whispered ancient Elvin and then touched him on the side of the head and the mage killer went limp and comatose as a wet noodle**

"He will be easier to handle this way"

**She bowed her head to Juspar and they turned toward the Main Office of The Constabulary**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2015 :  22:41:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Wise and my thanks again" *Juspar watched them go then he went his own way. It was time to question a few people and see what they might know of this*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2015 :  02:10:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**They continued to walk and they found themselves by The Temple steps**

"I would like to continue our time together my dear Kyra but I have a council session to finish before the day is out. Mayhap this evening, about seven?"

"That would be lovely Lorian"

"Okay right here then?"

"Here is fine"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 28 Apr 2015 02:11:07
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2015 :  05:40:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Hours of questioning turned up no leads. The few scum that Solace harbored didnt seem to know anything about a Mage Killer and couldnt think of anyone that he might have been after and, unexpectingly, neither could Juspar. The half elf sighed exasperatedly and he made his way to headquarters, perhaps the Lady Ariel had turned out something from the Mage Killer himself*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2015 :  02:04:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Inside The Constabulary Office Arial was conversing with one of the other officers and the commander was there as well**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2015 :  06:38:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Lady Ariel" *Juspar bowed*

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 70 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly