Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  02:36:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I've had enough, here" *she walked over to him and eptyed the bottle into his glass. She then went to the kitchen to place the bottle on the counter, before takeing her seat again*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)

Edited by - dark mage on 17 Sep 2009 02:38:36
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  02:40:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you My Rose"

**He took a sip of the mead and stared into flames of the fireplace**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Sep 2009 02:41:14
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  02:44:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*'So I have upset him' thought Rosemarta as she staired abcently into her glass, wondering if she had best just go up to bed. She drank the last of what was in her glass*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  02:51:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Have you ever wondered My Rose, why we seem to never have any peace? The only time we seem to finally have it, is here"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  02:56:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The world we live in is a strange and ugly place and lets face it, in the past few years Kyrnn hasnt had many happy momments" *Rosemarta set her empty glass down and smiled faintly* "Or perhaps we're just cursed and it doesnt take effect here"

((I had best be off Fiz man I'm bushed, GN & PD))

Edited by - dark mage on 17 Sep 2009 03:02:33
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  03:01:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It boils down to the gods, always fighting for control of Krynn. We are just the pieces of the chess board they push around......"

((GN 2 U 2 DM & PD 2 U ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Sep 2009 03:03:34
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  15:19:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta stood and walked over to sit on the arm of her husbands chair. She put both arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder* "That may be so but then there is nothing we can do about it, nothing we can change. Others have tried and faced rather unpleasent results. Its just the way things are. What happens happens and sometimes you have to cry, scream, be angry because its the only way you can cope. And then move on" *she huged him* "I dont like it anymore then you do, then anyone does, but its the way this world is"

Edited by - dark mage on 17 Sep 2009 23:36:53
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  23:41:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"While we were playing the game. On your last move I saw something on the board I did not like, My Rose. I saw darkness winning the battle and all on Krynn was enslaved

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Sep 2009 23:42:45
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  23:59:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"But it was only a game my love. In a game like chess darkness can win and it sometimes does but look a Kyrnn's history. Darkness will never be allowed to win not so long as there are people who will fight for the Light. Takhisis is gone, and her son has no world encompasing ambitions. It will never truely come to pass"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  00:02:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I know it sounds silly Rose My Love, but I did see what I saw. I refuse to live in a world like that... I would die first!"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 18 Sep 2009 00:04:08
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  00:14:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta was quiet for a while, her eyes upon the flames* "Let us hope then that in our life time it does not come to pass"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  00:26:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He wrapped his arms around Rosemarta**

"I am sorry My Rose, I did not mean to ruin the mood. I was just taken by surprise by the vision, I saw other things too...."

Edited by - Fizban Who on 18 Sep 2009 00:32:09
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  00:32:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek* "Its alright, I understand how troubleing these things can be. What else did you see?"

Edited by - dark mage on 18 Sep 2009 00:37:16
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  00:37:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Do you remember what I said what seems so long ago? About "No women, No children, No unarmed men?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 18 Sep 2009 00:38:02
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  00:38:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Yes I remember"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000