Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 99

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2011 :  06:32:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not a problem Fiz man I understand. I was going to sign off soon my self because I must be up to hang out with my mom tomorrow. GN & PD 2 U 2, C U 2morrow

Just got some rather shocking news from my sister tonight. Her husband, my brother in law, Kasey, took his own life on the Monday of last week. The service will be on Friday so I dont know what my scedual will be like or if I will be on at all that day. Thought you all should know.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica

Edited by - dark mage on 09 Nov 2011 05:11:46
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2011 :  05:14:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am so sorry for the loss DM. I hope things work out okay, and I am here if you need to talk.

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Raistlin Majere - Dragons of Winter Night
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2011 :  05:14:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.....go and take care of her DM, and I'm lost for words... we will be here when you come back.....
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2011 :  05:30:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Raist and you too Fiz man. I will be going over to see her tomorrow at her work place to talk for a while and get time and place and other details like that filled in. I`ll also be calling Billy tomorrow to try and get in touch with him and see how he is holding up. Thanks for the well wishes.

Go to Top of Page

Moon Crazed
Advanced Member

USA
5149 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2011 :  01:16:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definitely give her a hug from me. Losing someone like that sucks hard core.

"Fear not what you may read, but what you may not."
"Hah! Your aims as rotten as your meatballs!"
"NARCOLEPSY!"
"Stupid Newlyweds and their fireworks. Just like a kid on the fourth of July."
-Kalowen
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2011 :  02:59:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Indeed, I agree with MC, as I lost both of my parents in a span of five years. But that was just from old age and nothing like what happened.... sorry I'm just flapping my gums. If this is inappropriate DM please let me know and I will remove it....

Edited by - Fizban Who on 10 Nov 2011 03:00:47
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2011 :  05:14:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its not inapropriate at all Fiz man no worries Thanks Moon I will. Billy is doing well he went out with some friends of his to have a few drinks and talk. I`ll be seeing him on Friday and the rest of the guys. It felt good for me to know that Billy was ok, I was really worried for him.

The service didnt take as long as I thought it might but that was alright. More people where there then I expected. All of his friends includeing Henry who I wish I had spoken to more because I`d never seen him so upset, I had no idea just how close he was to Casy. Billy was fine but he looked tired like he had been up all night. Blain was pretty emotional because thats the kind of guy he is, he had is girl friend and their baby with him. Nothing happened afterward like I thought it might. Billy and the others whent out, I would have gone with them but Mat was my ride home and he had to take his girl back, pick up his kids, and go back to the shop. Billy I expect will be out for most of the night but I called anyway just in case. All in all not too bad of a day. Everything went smoothly and now things can begin settleing back into the way they were before.

Edited by - dark mage on 11 Nov 2011 23:13:32
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2011 :  03:12:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm glad to hear that it all went okay, DM.

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2011 :  05:12:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Raist so am I.

Well I managed to get everything orginised with Billy but I will be leaving earlyer then usual so I wont be around this afternoon either. Sorry for any inconveniance but I will be on tomorrow and I will tell you all how it went

Edited by - dark mage on 16 Nov 2011 17:27:56
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2011 :  17:57:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No problem, DM. I hope it goes well.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2011 :  22:18:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Raist and yesterday whent better then well it was great We watched Tombstone, then Mean Bosses, at least I think that was the title I cant remember right now its pretty new. We also watched Crazy Stupid Love and played Mario Cart, as well as Super Mario brothers three and the first Super Smash Brothers Brawl. We ordered pizza had some laughs all in all it was awsome, exept that watching him play 5 games of hockey with his friends on X Box live was pretty boring but I permited it, lol

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2011 :  22:31:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That sounds like a blast!! I really like Mario Cart and Super Smash Brothers. Sounds like an awesome time.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2011 :  22:46:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of the best times we have had together so far for sure So do I but Super Mario three was the highlight for me because I used to play it with my friends all the time. Its an oldie but a goodie

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2011 :  21:55:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is the week that the company puts a "black-out" on all time off for us and places a $hitpot load of overtime on us until January... so before I forget....

...to all of you My Friends!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 21 Nov 2011 21:56:26
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2011 :  23:08:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Too late for me but a happy Thanksgiving right back at you Fiz man

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 99 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page