Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  02:07:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Once they were through Rosemarta heaved a satisfied sigh and relaxed back onto the pillows. With Kalas still above her she smiled and whispered* "I love you"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  02:17:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ah... yes My Rose, and I so do Love You too"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  02:23:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she clung to him and kissed his shoulder* "What say we go down to the beach tomorrow and look for Angelique's shell?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  02:32:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"A nice walk along the beach arm in arm or hand in hand looking for seashells sounds like a great way to pass the day My Love"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 01 Aug 2009 02:33:22
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  02:40:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Very well then" *she relaxed back against the pillows again and gave him a kiss* "Good night my love"

((alright I had best be off to bed, GN Fiz man))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  02:45:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kissing her back**

"Okay My Rose, I do feel a little tired. Mayhap that seaweed flogging done me in... Good Night My Sweet, I Love You"

((GN DM & Sweet Dreams to ya ))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  13:00:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and managed a drowsy* "I love you too" *before falling asleep*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  16:37:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas also drifted off to sleep**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2009 :  01:12:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Come the morn Rosemarta looked over her shoulder to find Kalas wide awake and gazeing upon her with a loveing, drowsy, and somewhat whistful smile. She smiled back, old and familiar words comeing to mind* "How long have you been watching me?"

((sorry for the late post, just got back from Stratford a few mineits ago))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2009 :  01:33:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh for about two hours, My Dear..."

**Still with a gaze upon her with a loving, drowsy, and somewhat wistful smile**

((No Worries DM, did ya have some fun?))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 02 Aug 2009 01:36:43
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2009 :  01:43:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That long?" *she propped her self up on her elbow, not notesing how the sheet slipped down as she did so, exposeing her chest*

((yes emencely, u can read all about it on the Random thread))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2009 :  01:49:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I love to watch you sleep My Rose"

**His smile broadens as he viewed her exposed chest**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2009 :  02:01:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Why?" *she tilted her head slightly, still smileing and not bothering to cover herself up again*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2009 :  02:08:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Because you are so beautiful to me, whether you are awake or asleep. And I revel in my fortune"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2009 :  02:14:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*She looked long and deep into Kalas's eyes before lifting a hand to touch his face, carressing it* "Kiss me"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000