Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  00:31:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I will spread the blanket, My Rose"

((The Ice Cream Monster Struck Again.....))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 05 Sep 2009 00:32:05
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  00:54:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and dismounted once they reached the top*

((and the gods of Facebook and Gaia caught me up in their spell again))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  01:02:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas laid the blanket down and place the basket on top of it**

"Hm I sure love this place, very serene"

((Blah, I am suffreing from a mild bout of writers block...

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  01:18:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded and brought out the bottle of mead and the two glasses* "Morgen and I used to have picknics like this when I was a girl" *she filled a glass and handed it to Kalas* "That was before we had our falling out" *she poured a glass for her self*

((perhaps this will break u out of it. Good conversation op since she has never told him about why she and Morgen had such a rough patch between them, not in detail anyway))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  01:21:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"If you do not mind me asking you My Rose, what caused the rift between you two?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  01:39:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta took a sip of mead before begining* "Well I was fourteen at the time and Morgen and I were in Palanthas visiting Marz and Mara. We paid a call on Jenna and then went to dinner at the Boars Head" *she heaved a sigh* "Close to the end of the eavening Par Salain showed up. Morgen was drunk and flirting with one of the bar maids. Par Salain had sat down with me years before to talk to me about what Morgen did when ever he was away from the tower. He said to me 'you see? This is what he does instead of being at the tower with you. He drinks himself stupid and then spends the night in the company of young women'. Marz got angry and we walked out, Par Salains words bothered me all night. The next night when Morgen and I returned to the Tower I told him that he never realy loved me that he was never my father. He loved his booze, woman, and food more then he ever loved me. I told him I was sick of his excuses that he was to never refer to me as his daughter again" *she staired sadly into her glass*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  01:48:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I am sure that hurt him immensely"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  01:57:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "I know it did. I could see the hurt in his eyes every time he looked at me in the following years. It was cruel and unfair for me to say those things and I know it now" *she smiled faintly* "After all he did take me in, gave me a new name, a new home, and a new family. I was to angry then to see it"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  02:02:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I still wonder about my father, sometimes....."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  02:09:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta placed one of her hands over Kalas's* "What happend to him? I dont think you've ever told me"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  02:19:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Mara, Khurn and I were still quite young and we were visiting some old friends of our parents in their small village when a large group of Traag raiders lay siege to the village. He fought them most bravely but there was just too many of them. Our mom pulled us into a tent so that we would not see him get murdered...."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  02:30:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta held her husbands hand comfortingly*

Edited by - dark mage on 05 Sep 2009 02:38:57
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  02:37:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"But then a large group of our warriors chased off the Traags before they could come and take or kill us. When we came out of the tent, his body was nowhere to be found"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 05 Sep 2009 02:43:21
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  02:42:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Mercyful gods, I cannot begin to imagion how painful that must have been for all of you" *she was quiet for a while* "In the case of my parents Par Salains deseption kept me safe from the truth for as long as possible, but with you..." *she lost her words*

((I had best be off Fiz man. I'm going to the Steam Show in Milton with my dad tomorow so I will be gone for most of the day but I'll be on in the eavening. Gn))

Edited by - dark mage on 06 Sep 2009 00:28:36
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  02:45:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes, not knowing what really happened to him all these years has been kind of hard. Especially for our mother"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 06 Sep 2009 00:25:03
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000