Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  00:52:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*As they continued walking Rosemarta found her self fasinated by this strange yet beautiful nether world* "No wonder the dwarfs like them so much"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)

Edited by - dark mage on 22 Sep 2009 00:54:44
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  00:57:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes wonders..."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  01:09:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*As they continued on Rosemarta suddenly had an idea. She stoped, let go of Kalas's hand, and set her torch down. She smiled at her husbands questioning look before closeing her eyes and holding her hands infront of her fourteen inches appart. She whispered the words of a spell and a ball of light appeared between her hands. The one became two, then three, then four, till they numbered ten. She droped her hands and the balls of light drifted slowly to seround them. She opened her eyes* "Now we can walk freely"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  01:11:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Very nice My Beloved Rose"

**As they continue to walk they heard water dropping like a waterfalls, as they turned around a corner, there it was......**

"Simply Marvelous, isnt it My Rose?!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  01:17:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Beyond words my love" *she looked down into the pool that was fed by the waterfall. One of the balls of light went near its surface makeing it shine like quick silver*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  01:22:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Look at what your other lights have done for us, My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  01:28:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*the sight took Rosemartas breath away. Who ever could have imagioned such beauty existed under the earth* "Unbeliveible"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  01:42:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He wrapped his arms around his wife to look at the beautiful colors that were displayed before them**

"So what do you think about "Spelunking" now My Beloved Rose?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 22 Sep 2009 01:45:48
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  01:50:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta placed her hands upon the arms that held her* "I think its wonderful. An experence not to be missed, I should have done it years ago" she looked over her shoulder at him* "But then I wouldnt not have had the privolege of experenceing it for the first time with you"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  02:01:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes Indeed My Rose, such marvels are wonderful and special when viewed with one you love"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 22 Sep 2009 02:08:15
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  02:07:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded and relaxed back against her husband as the orbs continued their light show, soaring up into shafts, spinning around stalactites, and skipping across pools of water*

Edited by - dark mage on 22 Sep 2009 02:09:31
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  02:17:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Spectacular!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  02:25:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"They are quite the showmen thats for sure" *Rosemarta smiled, thinking how the only way this could possibly be better is if there were some music*

((I had best be off Fiz man I'm a lil tired, I had a busy day. GN & PD Fiz man))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  02:29:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"My Rose can you teleport your harp here? Since we have been on our honeymoon and having so much fun I have forgotten to ask you"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 22 Sep 2009 23:49:16
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  23:59:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "I think I could. At first I was not sure but it came to me when we were on the ship with Ogwen so I suppose I could summon it here too" *she smiled at him* "Would you like to hear me play?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000