Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2022 :  01:50:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Golden_eyes

My husband loved Ghosts of Tsushima, so much so that I just bought him the vinyl score for it. From what I've seen and heard the game was very well done... but I still have no time to play it

Actually, on the score topic, I have also gone to a lot of live symphonies for games as well: Zelda, Final Fantasy, and just the week before last: Final Fantasy VII. I definitely suggest it! So good. But I wonder what the classically-trained musicians think about playing these silly game scores for all the young "kids" lol

As a note, I was told that Nintendo is having a sale for the next few days. If they have Luigi's mansion, I might just buy it and finally play a game again lol...

Ghosts of Tsushima is time consuming for sure. I only put it down because Tales of Arise came out and I really wanted to play it. Its so vast, even with all the time I put in I have barely scratched the surface. Even one quest and sometimes take hours. Its worth it though.

lol well the pieces of music in these "kids" games are very sophisticated and I feel like trained Musicians would hear the quality of what they are playing. Regardless of what the music will be used for.

lol Nice.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000