Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  00:23:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It is at that my love" *Rosemarta placed her hands gently upon the arms that held her and looked up at the sky as more stars began appering. When the sun was naught but a thin orenge yellow strip upon the water Rosemarta gazed upon the three moons and the many stars* "Do you know any constolations my husband?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  00:35:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The Bison's Head of the "Emperor" , Phoenix and The single red star are the ones I can point out, My Rose"

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  00:47:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I can see the Dark Queen, and the Platnum dragon, and the others you mentioned too, I think" *she turned her eyes to the moons*

((sorry Fiz, facebook again))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  01:00:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"And the Infinity of the Blue Lady, Lucius and Darius would always point her out when I use to travel with them"

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  01:06:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I studyed astronomy and mythology at the Tower. Fasentating subjects both and often hand in hand, as I discovered"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  01:10:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We would use them for navigating our ships out at sea"

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  01:15:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "I've heard of that method of navigation before. You can also use the moons and the sun right?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  01:21:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes we can, some seafarers somehow prefer the stars though. I know Ogwen did"

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  01:25:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It could be that it takes more skill to navigate by the stars"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  01:35:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well they tend to stay in their positions longer and therefore it is actually easier to navigate by"

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  01:44:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ah, I see, that makes sense" *Rosemarta shivered as the cool night air began to settle in*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  01:48:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Would you like to go home now My Beloved?"

**Calling the cottage "home" sounded so nice**

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  01:54:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes I think so. Its getting a might chilly out here to be dressed like this" *she chuckled*

((think I had best be off Fiz man. I have a big day tomorow. Heading off to Hamilton as soon as dad gets back from work at 12 and then grosery shoping. Gn Fiz man))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  01:57:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Very well My Dear, let us be off then. Perhaps some warm cider sounds good, what think you My Rose?"

((Me too, I need to rest my eyes from looking at my data phone all this time. GN DM I hope you have a good time tomorrow))

Fizban Who?

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Aug 2009 20:44:13
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  23:56:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes that does sound good" *replied Rosemarta as she got to her feet*

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000