Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  00:44:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Gold beard returned Kalas's hand shake and nodded* "You are most welcome Kalas, and you as well Rosemarta. The best of luck to you both and come and pay me another visit sometime" *Rosemarta nodded*
"You may be assured that we will" *the dwarf smiled, bowed and began clearing the table. Rosemarta looked to her husband*
"Lead the way my love"

"I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popcicle" (Ajax "The Warriors")

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  00:50:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**They walked out of the Inn and made there way down the street**

"Was there any kind of shopping you wanted to do My Beloved? I believe we have not done that since we have been on our Honeymoon"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  00:55:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Your right, but...hum, I cannot seem to think of anything we need. We could just walk around and see what catches our attention"

"I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popcicle" (Ajax "The Warriors")

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  01:00:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Okay let us continue then"

**He took his wife's hand and walked down the street**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  01:12:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta's eyes jumped from one shop to another as they passed until at last they came to rest upon an array of many colored shawls* "Look Kalas, do you think Mayvel would like one?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  01:16:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Let's take a look see, My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  01:24:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*the shawls were all diferent colors, sizes,and materials. Some were one color while others had a patern stitched in* "What about this one?" *Rosemarta held up a thin summer time shawl of emerald green stitched with gold and silver ivy leaves*

((I g2g Fiz man. I have some work I want to do before bed. GN & PD))

Edited by - dark mage on 15 Oct 2009 01:38:29
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  01:41:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Very nice! But I wonder, if they have any with pots, pans and a rolling pin.......*CHUCKLE*!!!"

"Sorry My Rose I could not resist, that is very pretty"

((GN DM & PD 2 U 2))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Oct 2009 01:42:16
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  15:56:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and the lady of the shop came out to greet them* "Morning my good sir, and lady, is there anything I can help you with?"
"Well we are looking for a shawl for a friend of ours. I was looking at this one but on second thought its a little fancy. Our friend is more down to earth so to speak so I think she might prefer somthing more simple" *while saying this Rosemarta refolded the shawl and placed it with the others. The lady of the shop thought for a while, then smiled*
"I think I have just what your looking for" *she pulled out a patch work shawl of white and blue with flowers stitched into the white panels* "Will this do?"
"I think it will suit her perfectly, what say you Kalas?" *Rosemarta smiled at her husband*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  23:28:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I believe that she will like it, My Rose, mayhap we should get her two "

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  23:36:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "I agree" *her eyes whent to the emerald green again* "Humm...well I suppose she could use that one for special occaisions. How much for both?" *the lady of the shop placed the two shawls together and thought*
"Oh...um...a silver and ten copper I should think"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  23:42:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"For shawls as pretty as these M'lady, I should pay this..."

**Kalas place in the woman's hand four steel coins**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Oct 2009 23:45:00
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  23:52:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*the womans eyes widened and she gasped as she closed her hand around the coins barely beliveing they were there. Notesing that her mouth was hanging a gape she bowed hurriedly* "Thank you kindly sir, I wish you both a pleasent day"
"Your welcome and a pleasent day to you as well" *the lady bowed again and set to rearageing the rest of the shawls as Rosemarta turned to her husband*
"Is there anything you wish to look at my love?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  00:00:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You know My Rose, I hope that you will not mind but I would like to get a wooden model of a ship to place beneath the ship's wheel that Liyn Ogwen gave us"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  00:14:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I dont mind at all, lead the way Kalas my love"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000