Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 99

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2012 :  04:59:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
chemistry..? hmmm..... not one of my strong points, somewhat stronger in geography, history and science.....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2012 :  05:16:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I enjoy history and biology quite a lot. Chemistry is okay, but it's tricky....

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Raistlin Majere - Dragons of Winter Night
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2012 :  07:24:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fizban Who

I got a little cool gift from Phyllis... she dedicated a song to me.... it's was "Thank You" by MoZella.... I never heard that song before but it was too cool!!!!

....wow!!!! I'm in Love!!!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to
do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Here it is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCEgsqmz_Bw&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL6AA2443426ADA925

I have this song stuck in my head!!!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 20 Jan 2012 07:29:18
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2012 :  18:22:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol I can understand why thats a really nice song. Never heard it before but I like it And I stand by what I said before that is really cute

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Kalowen
Advanced Member

USA
4472 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2012 :  18:49:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fizban Who

chemistry..? hmmm..... not one of my strong points, somewhat stronger in geography, history and science.....

-Edmund Burke-

Chemistry is science Fiz. Can't have one without all. My focus is Biology. More specifically behavioral and developmental biology. My weak spot in science is physics.

My weak spot overall is economics and stock market stuff....all business related stuff except for budgeting....I can do that pretty well.

~})i({~
Your request has been denied by the all powerful http Watchguard Proxy.

Edited by - Kalowen on 20 Jan 2012 18:50:57
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2012 :  02:47:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL !!! Leave it to " K" girl to be splitting hairs!!! I leave the doors slightly ajar and she kicks it open!!!

((somebody called in sick, so I will be closing today))

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 21 Jan 2012 06:02:09
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2012 :  05:15:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NW Fiz man you gotta do what you gotta do I had to close a few times when I first started my job or at least I had to stay behind with the person who was closeing.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2012 :  05:25:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey DM are you still seeing "Once Upon A Time?"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2012 :  06:10:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah but I missed the episode tonight because of the damn football coverage that was going on

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2012 :  06:20:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, well my question will not ruin it for you. Is it just me or does it seem that The Queen/Mayor always seems to win all the time? And Emma really gets no where ?

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2012 :  06:33:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah that is the way it seems to me too. They made her too damn powerful it just isnt a fair fight. She has no weaknesses where as even Rumplestiltskin was able to be tricked and captured. And they have their foot on the break when it comes to the other characters clueing in to what is actualy happening. Still love the show but a few things are begining to bug me about it.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2012 :  06:50:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah I too still like it and i wish that they would let Emma win once in awhile. But even the Mayor was a little lax with Rumpelstiltskin in one episode as if she was kind of reluctant to go up against him

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2012 :  03:44:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, you guys should try watching the show "Merlin". I really think you'd like it, and I think it's a wonderful show. It's very entertaining. Just don't judge it harsly at first because it seems really cheesy...you'll become attached to it soon enough though.
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2012 :  05:15:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats why I love him. He realy doesnt have a side and he is the only person that can make the Queen heel He is just too awsome. I tried watching Merlin actualy, just couldnt get into it, though Merlin is my favorite Wizard second only to Raistlin.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2012 :  05:16:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The though has crossed my mind for I have seen the previews from time to time. But by now I've probably messed so much of it, it might not make sense to me. I kind of like to see a program from the very beginning...

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 99 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000