Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 99

Shadow Angel

USA
931 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2012 :  21:33:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Soooo... super kidish but I like the new Avatar series... The Legend of Korra. It's almost as funny
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2012 :  18:41:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
"I know ole Rumpletiltskin has something up his sleeves....

Like always Fiz man

I could never get into Avatar and I cant tell you how many arguments I have had with people over it. To them there is no difference between amarican animation and Anime but there is a pretty big difference if you ask me.

I have a job interview on Tuesday yay! And I finished selecting my courses for University last Thursday so yesterdays Headstart orientation course whent smoothly Anime North next weekend! Awsome all around.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Moon Crazed
Advanced Member

USA
5149 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2012 :  06:22:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Still has busy. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Silly school, why you make me sacrifice ALL SUMMER.

PS. You also have control over my characters when I'm gone. I don't mind, I know you guys have a pretty good grasp on it by now. I'll try to get on sometime soon. I'm probably getting a smarter phone. That'll help.

"Fear not what you may read, but what you may not."
"Hah! Your aims as rotten as your meatballs!"
"NARCOLEPSY!"
"Stupid Newlyweds and their fireworks. Just like a kid on the fourth of July."
-Kalowen

Edited by - Moon Crazed on 22 May 2012 06:25:30
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2012 :  23:19:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No worries Moon its been pretty slow for a little while.

Go to Top of Page

Kalowen
Advanced Member

USA
4472 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2012 :  15:37:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So update on my life. Just had all four wisdom teeth removed. Two ended up as a dry socket. Hurts to talk, hurts to smile, hurts to eat....which is good I guess because the sleep medicine made me really sick.....Today is my first day at work. Got finished with my yearly training and now have nothing to do. I have a headache.........

Completely different note, here is my YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKalowen

Subcribe please! The first vlog is uploaded. I probably won't do any more until I get to Arizona.

~})i({~
Your request has been denied by the all powerful http Watchguard Proxy.
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2012 :  18:29:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear that Kal. I am supposed to have mine out too but when its toing to be done I have no idea. Thank you for the link and I will be sure to give it a look

What in the heck is happening around here? Where is everyone?

Edited by - dark mage on 26 May 2012 15:51:17
Go to Top of Page

Kalowen
Advanced Member

USA
4472 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2012 :  03:18:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can only post by phone and it gets very tedious. Plus the RPGS threads don't seem to go anywhere...or they go to the same place over and over and I don't know how to fix that without doing and apocalyptic killing of most o my characters. ....which has been done....before.

~})i({~
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2012 :  03:23:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wasnt trying to single you out Kal, sorry if it seemed that way. Why must they go anywhere? I think that they are all pretty good why do they need to have an ultimate end? And we go to the same places because really where else is there to go?

Go to Top of Page

Kalowen
Advanced Member

USA
4472 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2012 :  03:35:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I responded because im the only one here...at the moment.. I guess it who I am. I like stories that go places. I stopped reading dragonlance because it got to where I knew what was coming before I read it. The saga is redundant. There are not many people on this website anymore because a) there is not a movie in the works, b) the only movie we have sucks. We never use the site to actually talk dragonlance like we used to, movie or books. We hardly even use the fan art or non dragonlance related threads. All we use it for is to chat on the random thread and to do the RPGs. I'm really surprised Admin didn't take the site down already and tell us to continue on wikispaces of Facebook if we wanted to keep going. I mean it really outlived itself about 2 years ago. We are really lucky it is still up and running. I work part time for many webmasters that would have taken this site down already.

So.... Thanks Admin....

~})i({~
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2012 :  04:03:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whats wrong with the way it is being used. So long as it is being used period I think that is all that matters. As for the books what really is there to talk about anymore since we have basicly said all that there is to say about them. I too am gratful that Admin has not taken the site down because that would be a shame. This place has become a great sorce of inspiration for me and I would miss all of you. Doesnt that matter?

Well I just learned where Fiz man has been. His son sent me a reply to my email and says that his old man rushed down to Texas with his lady. For what reason I am unsure but he shall be back here when he returns.

Edited by - dark mage on 28 May 2012 06:28:44
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2012 :  01:03:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am sorry for being gone so long, but I was gone for about five days with my Dad and sisters camping and away from internet access.
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2012 :  06:05:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No worries Raist chances are that if my dad still had the time I would have done that too at some point this year

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2012 :  05:47:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too am very pleased and very thankful to Admin for not taking the site down. ...And yes it has changed quite a bit since I have been aboard and like "K" said a lot of our friends left and we all miss them. But I still love it here and hope to see some of them return.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN!!!

On another note I'm back from Texas only because I have to go back to work or lose my job. Phyllis is still there with her brother until he gets out of the hospital and recuperates.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2012 :  05:59:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to have you back Fiz man and I hope that all goes well for Phyllis`s brother.

I blame my self for how things have branched off so much and become conveluted. I didnt mean for it to happen. I just had an idea of what I thought would be a fitting way for Rosemarta to leave Krynn and look what happened Should have kept it to my self I suppose.

Edited by - dark mage on 01 Jun 2012 06:16:33
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2012 :  06:26:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, he was very happy to see us there and he was doing better when I left this morning (Thurs 31). ZITA was VERY HAPPY to see me too!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 99 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000