Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  02:27:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((lmao Fiz but contaminated? Please the kids already tarnished. I mean he's only thirteen or what ever and he's already had sex and a pregnancy scare, so I dont think there is much we can put down here or anywhere that will harm him))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  02:35:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

((Well in either case, I think we should let Rosemarta and Kalas have this one by themselves. lol. I have to take a care of a few things before I go to bed tonight. So I most reluctantly say GN 2 U DM & PD 2 U ))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  02:40:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Very well as u wish Fiz Man GN & PD 2 U 2))

*When Rosemarta woke she found Kalas still asleep with his back turned to her. She smiled and thought about last night, what she had said to him and how it had so easyly eased his troubled mind. She also thought about how the day after tomorow would be their last. An idea came to mind and she eased from the bed, put on her house coat and walked quietly from their bedroom down to the kitchen*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)

Edited by - dark mage on 18 Sep 2009 14:28:46
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  17:13:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas slept soundly as Rosemarta worked downstairs **
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  21:12:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta made a pot of tea and set it upon the tray with two cups before starting on the stuffed pancakes. She had had them once before as a child and she wanted to try them again. Of course the pancake mix was already waiting for her, as was the chocolate and the barries, it was just a matter of putting it all together. Once they were done she put four on each plate, set the plates on the tray, along with the utencils, and started up the stairs. Kalas was still asleep once she reached the bedroom. She smiled warmly at him, and set the tray on the bedside table, before sitting on the edge of the bed next to him* "Kalas?" *she ran a hand through his hair* "Time to wake up my darling Kalas"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  23:37:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Rose? Are you up already?"

**He rubbed his eyes to wake up and gazed at his wife**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  23:44:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"If your still tired I dont mind waiting" *she smiled at him* "I wake up too early dont I?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2009 :  23:48:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"No not at all, My Rose, I am usually awake early myself

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  00:00:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "I made breakfast. Stuffed pancakes and tea, I wanted to surprise you"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  00:09:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Rosemarta saw her husbands eyes get big to match the smile he had**

"Breakfast in bed, My Rose, you are spoiling me! *Chuckle*"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  00:15:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed lightly and walked to the bed side table to pour him a cup of tea, which she handed to him before bringing his plate, fork and knife*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  00:18:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I could get used to this! Ha ha ha! Thank You My Sweet Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  00:24:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Your welcome my dear Kalas" *she sat next to him with her own plate, her cup of tea upon the bedside table within easy reach*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  00:33:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
""I've got a little secret to tell you My Rose. I got up last night and got some of these for you....."

**He produced a full bouquet of
"RED ROSES" for her **

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Sep 2009 00:33:52
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  00:40:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh Kalas" *breathed Rosemarta as she took the bouquet from him, pressing the blooms to her nose and breathing deep their scent* "Their beautiful" *she kissed him gently* "Thank you"

((oddly enough roses are my favorite flower))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000